• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Theyve been terrible signings, hopefully with better planning and more time to make signings Chris will get it right in the summer.

Agreed, suppose it’s the best he could get in at such short notice and I don’t knock him for that.

Three goals in seven away games in 2018 - 2 of those penalties and the other a knock in after a free kick hit the post - it's not just at the back we have problems...........

Is kites another croc? He is not starting much for a prem player, and I agree with other poster, lapdog & and Harrison, no thanks.

Not sure what positives CP will derive from this thrashing. Will be interesting to see who he plays Monday.........fortunately it is no longer a game of great importance, for us. Roll on next season

Kightly on for Fortune.

3-0 down and we take off a forward for a midfielder. I thought PB occasionally made baffling substitutions!!

Should have changed it at half time and CP does seem to leave it late before bringing on subs.

Cokers nightmare performance summed up by ball watching for the 4th.....:thumbdown:

He's been poor since given the captaincy, really should take it away from him.

On a good note, there won't be teams queuing up for him in the summer!!

Well done to the travelling 445 Shrimper supporters. :clap: :thumbsup: :happy:

XvLL2g.jpg

Well done to the travelling 445 Shrimper supporters. :clap: :thumbsup: :happy:

XvLL2g.jpg

Those poor *******s! But we have all been there I travelled to Rotherham earlier in the season for the 5-0 drubbing.

Absolutely ****ed off and gutted...

... I had Rotherham to beat Peterborough 1-0 as my wildcard. :cry:

Back