• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A draw would be a good result at what is one of the form teams in the division. I expect them to be challenging for the play-offs and Reuben Reid is on fire.

They will have the services of Jason Banton which will be a fillip for them.

How the hell did they do that! He has been playing quite often at MK Dons this season.

Just seen they got him on a permanent deal too, he would have been exactly what we needed to offer decent competition to Straker on that left wing. I've been saying for the last couple of years we should try to get him.

Bet he scores now.

There is a 0% chance the game will be called off, our pitch is among the top 5 in the country for drainage, and is identical to that of the Emirates, we haven't had a game called off since we had the new pitch put in, and that's 3 years.

And yes, Mr Jason Banton returns, superb signing, 18 month deal as well. He never wanted to go to MK Dons, he loved his time here, but Holloway wanted him in L1 not L2, he was often lazy and reluctant to play for the Dons. He's an immense player at this level.

Hi Southend Fan here. Just to let you know that Southend Will destroy your team 3 goals to zero in the forthcoming dual.

There is a 0% chance the game will be called off, our pitch is among the top 5 in the country for drainage, and is identical to that of the Emirates, we haven't had a game called off since we had the new pitch put in, and that's 3 years.

And yes, Mr Jason Banton returns, superb signing, 18 month deal as well. He never wanted to go to MK Dons, he loved his time here, but Holloway wanted him in L1 not L2, he was often lazy and reluctant to play for the Dons. He's an immense player at this level.
I remember your pitch being playable back in Feb 2012 when all other games in league 2 and many others across the country were postponed.So as we are making a long away trip this weekend im glad its Plymouth we are going to

Never been Plyouth so be good to go to a new ground. 1-1 all over this.

400? Fairly good.

I remember when you came down here on a tuesday, you took a 2 goal lead, you were comfy until the 88th minute, then we scored 2 goals, and then, one of your coaches broke down on the way home :raspberry: Sorry.

Not that good a memory then. Pretty sure it was a Saturday

Jason Banton? Meh.

Wait for Bedsente Gomis to introduce himself in spectacular fashion by scoring a Mohsni style hattrick and then getting the train home with the fans.

HE DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, HE'S BEDSENTE GOMIS!

God yeah that game is my one and only trip to Home Park. Made me sick how we threw away a 2 goal lead. Was almost as bad as the time we did the same at Birdbrain Road, although that was obviously worse it being Orient n all.

I'm friends with a Plymouth fan from my time at uni and we met up before that game and went in your clubhouse which was fantastic and wish we had something similar at Roots Hall. The only thing that spoiled it were the racist comedians on stage goose stepping around, calling the only black fan in the place Rio and generally showing how behind with the times that part of the world is.

I live in London now where all cultures are embraced but that sadly wasn't the case in Plymouth. I also seem to remember an altercation involving Mohsni (shocking I know) coz he was getting a lot of racist abuse from the home fans

400? Fairly good.

I remember when you came down here on a tuesday, you took a 2 goal lead, you were comfy until the 88th minute, then we scored 2 goals, and then, one of your coaches broke down on the way home :raspberry: Sorry.

You don't remember that well do you seeing as it was a Saturday

Fair result - ish, we created the better chances but you had the better of the play.

All the best.

Back