• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Points for Round 15

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Somewhat surprising away wins for AFC and Burton and a hugely surprising point for Hereford at Swindon meant points were always likely to be thin on the ground, but that doesn't stop a clutch of players having themselves more than reasonanable figures

8 - Roxy
8 - ol blue eyes
7 - Wickford Shrimper
7 - Staines Shrimper
6 - Drastic Sturgeon
5 - davewebbsbrain
5 - Casual Blue
5 - B1ueb0y
5 - SupaBlues
5 - southend_aussies
4 - BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 - Jack the Shrimper
3 - sufc_dave
3 - Teenage Shrimper
3 - kingSHRIMPER
3 - canveyshrimper
3 - Tinks
3 - davidovolic
3 - Kristof
3 - ldnfatso
2 - Dad of Dave the Shrimper
2 - Cricko
2 - Lucky Luca
2 - Harold Bishop Killer
2 - south247
2 - BLUEBLOOD
2 - thenobster
2 - chieftans
2 - Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
2 - D.O.L.L
2 - BrettieAngell
2 - class
1 - Dave the Shrimper
1 - Shrimpersarmy
1 - seves
1 - chapperzUK
1 - number11

Well pleased, first time ever I think I've finished top in a round - are you getting a little worried about our double or quits bet Lee? :nope:

Well pleased, first time ever I think I've finished top in a round - are you getting a little worried about our double or quits bet Lee? :nope:

Well done, I'm sure Lee is quietly confident, besides which if it looks a bit dodgy we can always ban you. :raspberry:

Will update the table tomorrow.

Well done, I'm sure Lee is quietly confident, besides which if it looks a bit dodgy we can always ban you. :raspberry:

Will update the table tomorrow.

I know Harry, a long way to go yet, and if my past form is anything to go by am sure that Lee does not have too much to worry about:sad:

Back