• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pop quiz, hotshot.

chadded

Not striking since 2004
Why, when watching footy on the tele, do we never see the restart after a goal has been scored?

Cos they always are showing the replay or if you support that team you're still celebrating?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 19 2003,13:46)]Why, when watching footy on the tele, do we never see the restart after a goal has been scored?
That does **** me off actually. I do like to see the restart of a game after a goals been scored.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2003,13:54)]I do like to see the restart of a game after a goals been scored.
..............those cold winter nights must fly by.................
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2003,13:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 19 2003,13:46)]Why, when watching footy on the tele, do we never see the restart after a goal has been scored?
That does **** me off actually. I do like to see the restart of a game after a goals been scored.
Yeah cos thats always the most important part for me too. I'm not the only one thats getting the '101 greatest ever kick-offs' on DVD for christmas am I?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2003,13:54)]
[b said:
Yeah cos thats always the most important part for me too. I'm not the only one thats getting the '101 greatest ever kick-offs' on DVD for christmas am I?
Shut up.

I mean that we see the start of each game live on tele etc, so why cant we see the restart when each goal has been scored?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Dec. 19 2003,14:15)]Shut up.

I mean that we see the start of each game live on tele etc, so why cant we see the restart when each goal has been scored?
I've never thought about it and certainly never worried about it.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:17)]I've never thought about it and certainly never worried about it.....
I just wondered that's all. I'm not bothered, only curious.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Dec. 19 2003,14:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:17)]I've never thought about it and certainly never worried about it.....
I just wondered that's all. I'm not bothered, only curious.
No, I know, and its a good question, but i'd honestly never even noticed....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:46)]Yeah Lee where have you been between 1 and 2 on a workday? Oh.....
I was just about to slate VS for her stupidity Steve, but you saved me...............

mmmm.......Fosters and Millionaire machine, top luncheon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Dec. 19 2003,14:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:46)]Yeah Lee where have you been between 1 and 2 on a workday? Oh.....
I was just about to slate VS for her stupidity Steve, but you saved me...............

Oit, i got up at half 11 and havent seen u on here all day. That's why i asked.

And i aint stupid.......
tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:

Always a pleasure, never a chore! Slating VS that is.

And fosters is still girl lager....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Dec. 19 2003,14:55)]
[b said:
[b said:

Always a pleasure, never a chore! Slating VS that is.
U are evil........
sad.gif

Back