• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pops 24/11

blues_r_best

Entertainment 7wenty
Chris Joost - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,388 shortcut
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, strong bowling form, lively fitness.
An attacking player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: respectable
Bowling: woeful Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: mediocre

Stacy Cahill - 20 yo, BT Rating=50,394 shortcut
RH Batsman, LM Bowler, strong batting form, superb bowling form, lively fitness.
A steady player with worthless leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: remarkable
Fielding: quality

Shaun Khulekani - 21 yo, BT Rating=40,822 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, invigorated fitness.
A destructive player with abysmal leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: superb
Fielding: abysmal

Si Cavanagh - 17 yo, BT Rating=3,636
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, woeful batting form, woeful bowling form, sublime fitness.
A defensive player with competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Delroy Sookram - 19 yo, BT Rating=40,381
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, abysmal batting form, proficient bowling form, energetic fitness.
A defensive player with competent leadership skills and feeble experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: remarkable Concentration: quality
Bowling: worthless Consistency: feeble
Fielding: superb

Plus XP pop's for: Akram, Bayliss, Guy, Lamb, Philip, Stanton & Waterhouse!! Quite alot for one week, i must admit!

Kev

Brian Blinkhorn - 21 yo, BT Rating=47,959
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, proficient bowling form, sublime fitness.
A destructive player with strong leadership skills and respectable experience.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: wonderful
Fielding: respectable

Graham Caulfield - 20 yo, BT Rating=25,514
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, superb bowling form, energetic fitness.
A steady player with strong leadership skills and competent experience.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: quality
Fielding: woeful

Bernard Hastings - 21 yo, BT Rating=93,084
LH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic fitness.
A defensive player with woeful leadership skills and mediocre experience.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: superb
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: quality

My first exceptional !!!!!! batting not too far away from popping

None of the above are on fielding nets

Last edited:
How long did you double net Hastings for, ORM? I know we started around the same time but there's some clear blue water between him and my best bowler, wondering what i would have needed to do to have someone at Hasting's level by now.

How long did you double net Hastings for, ORM? I know we started around the same time but there's some clear blue water between him and my best bowler, wondering what i would have needed to do to have someone at Hasting's level by now.

jeez I can't remember now - certainly wasn't last season and seeing as I was still learning from others on here (still now!) I'm guessing B or YB would have advised me to stop. An educated guess then at 19 and superb ?

jeez I can't remember now - certainly wasn't last season and seeing as I was still learning from others on here (still now!) I'm guessing B or YB would have advised me to stop. An educated guess then at 19 and superb ?

If that is my advice, I'm pretty pleased with it because he's a cracking player. If you are interested in selling let me know, I've about £7m in the bank but doubt that is enough.

not a chance I'm afraid. When I get a chance it will be worth trawling the archives to see what skills he had when I got him and what net advice I received. Will be useful for me too as I wouldn't mind building another all rounder with similar qualities and poss a spinner again too. The other two spinners I have in training aren't going to end up remotely as good but I need them as cover on my dusty pitches.

I have a feeling this is only his 9th FC game. With stamina training he should help me in what is sure to be a tough FC next season

not a chance I'm afraid. When I get a chance it will be worth trawling the archives to see what skills he had when I got him and what net advice I received. Will be useful for me too as I wouldn't mind building another all rounder with similar qualities and poss a spinner again too. The other two spinners I have in training aren't going to end up remotely as good but I need them as cover on my dusty pitches.

I have a feeling this is only his 9th FC game. With stamina training he should help me in what is sure to be a tough FC next season

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showpost.php?p=468949&postcount=30

Good week for me.

Upul Gooneratne - 17 yo, BT Rating=4,321
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, abysmal bowling form, sublime fitness.
A cautious player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

James Lockett - 19 yo, BT Rating=23,678
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
An attacking player with superb leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: quality
Fielding: competent

Seamus Pollock - 21 yo, BT Rating=49,649
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, strong bowling form, energetic fitness.
A steady player with competent leadership skills and competent experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: wonderful Concentration: wonderful
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

Carl Schoeman - 22 yo, BT Rating=136,684
LH Batsman, RF Bowler, respectable batting form, strong bowling form, energetic fitness.
An attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and competent experience.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: miraculous
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: sensational
Fielding: superb

Plus XP pops for Denvers, Del-Boy, Des and Fatso

Back