• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Here we go then, the first away match thread of the season.

Oxley, Demetriou, Barrett (c), Sokolik, Coker, McGlashan, Leonard, Atkinson, McLaughlin, Mooney, Cox

Subs: White, Thompson, O'Neill, King, Bridge, Williams, Smith

No Ranger then!

That bench terrifies me

Dissapointing no Ranger but not a shock as that's classic PB to big a player up in the press and then not involve him but if he isn't 100% then don't play him as you risk making an injury worse and then he's out for months rather than weeks

Not a bad line up at all on paper but we need to let Leonard boss that midfield and move further forward, leave Atkinson as the defensive anchor

Id love to see a win today , but I'm expecting a very tough game and possibly a heavy defeat , which will only increase pressure on PB going into another very tough game on Tuesday.

UTB

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see us getting anything today. See Brown is sticking with Mooney, but I assume because there's no other option.

Quick question. If we win today , for some will it be inspite of Phil and not because of Phil and if we lose is Phil's fault ?

I have no idea of what the result will be , avoiding defeat would be good , especially away from home.

Well done to those that have gone

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see us getting anything today. See Brown is sticking with Mooney, but I assume because there's no other option.

I hope you are wrong too BUT I can't see that an attack with Mooney or a midfield with Atkinson will give us much positive momentum.
For the life of me I can't understand why King, Bridge are on bench as they did as well & better than others Tuesday; AND why not have Ranger on the bench unless he is so far from being fit that 10 minutes as a sub would be too much?

Great going forward but always going to be dodgy at the moment in midfield or defensively with the tough tackling defensive qualities of Atkinson, Mc Glashen and Mc Laughlin. Need to score early, go two up and bring on as many defenders as we can muster. looking at that side Dont always blame the back four, we need a more sturdy, creative and combative midfield not one that capitulates and drifts away as last two games . Player strengths / character? system? or both

Back