• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity thread (no moaning allowed)

This is what I’ve said, it doesn’t necessarily mean disaster, it could be a fresh start but we need a total clearout. It could unite the fanbase and get us going again as a club, let’s face it we’ve lost our way big time. There’s a wide held belief on here that it’ll be the end of us or we’ll keep spiralling downwards but other teams have recovered and returned stronger. Does that mean I want to go down? No, I’m bloody devastated by the prospect, it’s ****. But we’ve got to believe there’s better times ahead.
Sorry mate. Yes I meant to comment that I agreed with all you had wrote, but for some reason I quoted you in my reply but my answer didn’t show!

This is what I’ve said, it doesn’t necessarily mean disaster, it could be a fresh start but we need a total clearout. It could unite the fanbase and get us going again as a club, let’s face it we’ve lost our way big time. There’s a wide held belief on here that it’ll be the end of us or we’ll keep spiralling downwards but other teams have recovered and returned stronger. Does that mean I want to go down? No, I’m bloody devastated by the prospect, it’s ****. But we’ve got to believe there’s better times ahead.

Feels like only yesterday we were saying that about this season in league 2

Positivity.......hmmm.....Positivity.....man, this is hard......OK, I was born in 1953 so I've been alive for quite a while. I believe you need to continue having new experiences as you age to keep yourself alive, partly because some of the experiences you enjoyed so much when you were young you can't do any more....run down the wing avoiding tackles and put a cross right onto your striker's head......send a fast, swinging ball crashing into the batsman's stumps....take a woman from ..(Oh, better not go there)...er...touch your toes....walk more than a mile without needing a rest.....

OK. New experiences. I have never supported my team in the National League. This is going to be a new experience and I shall damn well do my best to enjoy it as a positive experience. Provided it is not for more than one or maximum two seasons. Please.....

Back