• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-match drinking in Cardiff

prince of wales ain't too bad - even had players in it after the game!
also edwards was pretty good and not as rammed last ldv

I quite liked The Yard, was there before the LDV, just hope being a Saturday they have more than the 2 staff they had for the first hour last time.

got to be prince of wales - the place is a refurbished theatre! at night its also host to few fine young fillies that we took advantage of on both visits!
smile.gif

To be honest they are all pretty good, but id recommend O'neills or Prince Of Wales, both decent sizes, good atmosphere and have plenty of staff!..

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 24 2005,14:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ May 24 2005,13:02)]We just grabbed some cans from the newsagent and sat outside the ground by the river
like the Scottish tramp you really are
laugh.gif

But who was the wise one - I got a couple of ice cold beers after queuing for a minute, got to sit out in the sunshine and chat with several groups of Southend fans. Surely that is better than being in a dark crowded pub, having to wait ages to get served.  
cool.gif

I liked the pub down the alley way, not the packed out one on the left but the one down the stairs. If anyone knows what i'm talking about I would be amazed!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Back