• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RobM

55 years as a supporter!⭐
What on earth was playing on Saturday? It sounded a cross between a cheap euphonium and an attack of brussel farts!

It was a live feed from the dressing room of the team talk!

They need to play more baggy before the kick off to gee up the crowd. Some vintage Northside, Paris Angels and Flowered Up would probably inspire the players too. Cheers

#Baggy4Corbyn

Last edited:
Where has our long-standing Bolero pre-game music gone? Thought that was one of the best bits of the pre-match 'enetertainment'

Ha ha...

Got timings wrong on Saturday so apologies.

Song was Avicii - Heart Upon My Sleeve which has been played before but not that late in the build up.

Zombie Nation has been played in all but 2 games this season as part of the build up - Saturday being one of those two.

Bollero is still used but as I say I got my timings wrong...tried something and it didn't work.

I thank you and good night!

Is your name Nile Ranger!!!:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:
:stunned:

Back