• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 England v Germany - Tuesday 29th June 2021 5pm.

What do you think the England result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I hope we give them a damn good leathering and I'm not inclined to be cynical about the selection until I see how they perform. Because we follow Southend it is too easy to be cynical about football. Come on you England boys.

according to German tv,they are very happy with this England side.They expect to do an England on England, meaning attack us with speed.
They also are pleased that we have no playmaker.
Well, all set to go....Hope Southgates got this right,
CUMON ENGLAND

I suppose you could say weve barely created many decent chances and only scored two goals with the likes of Mount, Foden and Grealish in the team, so why not change it. I guess Kane will drop deep and the other two run beyond the back line, he can pick a pass as good as any of our midfielders.

How on earth is Kane gong to score if he has to drop deep. Who are Saka and Sterling going to cross to if Kane isn't playing front man. No creativity at all in the midfield for the front players yet we have arguably the best attacking squad in the tournament. Despair of GS and his defensive attitude.

Lets hope GS knows what he is doing!!!Please God
If not,enjoy...he is here to the next Euros

Looks like the Germs are wearing all black. Highly appropriate for their own Euro funeral!!

That battle in the middle of midfield could be key. Don't think we will win that unfortunately.

Very few attempts as per our earlier games. Get Rice off and put on Grealish or Foden or Mount. This is a game we can win if we go for it but the build-up play is soo slow out from the back.

Back