• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prince Harry

Ron Manager

Nearly 18 years since The Sex Pistols tried to spoil his grandmothers Silver Jubilee with 'God Save The Queen', how fantastic that Prince Harry has followed the punk fashion of outraging the 'powers that be' by wearing a swastika.

Highly insensitive and offensive and a true blow to the monarchy's standing in this country and around the world - top lad!

The Monarchy are German Descent anyway no wonder Charlies keeping schtum. Poor Harry Hewitt, when freddie Starr wore the german uniform how we all laughed.

Mind you, the Luftwaffe did blow the gates off buckingham palace whilst the rest of London was getting flattened so you can see the royals being slightly miffed. I bet the queen mums teeth went an unfamilar whiter shade of pale from the comfort of her country recluse when that bomb dropped and knocked those iron railings off. She could look the eastend in the eye after that.

Nice to see the Daily Mail berating Harry whilst forgetting that they carried adverts for Mossleys Blackshirts in the 30's.

I am totally peed off with the media and the amount of space they have wasted on this. Why are they not using this space to ask why the Army allowed David Atkinson to remain in the force after the Germany trial. Also why not ask questions about how a couple were allowed to adopt a young 3 year old boy then systematically poision him with salt which was the main contributor to his death??

Are these not more important than a 20 year old dressing up as a Nazi German Soldier of WWII who happens to be part of our Royal Family?? Why have these same people who are outraged not protested that Mel Brooks latest award winning musical The Producers is using the Nazi imagery as the main part of the show. The reason i use this example is that a lot of the outraged people state that 'Nazism is not something that should be laughed about'
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Jan. 14 2005,22:18)]Nice to see the Daily Mail berating Harry whilst forgetting that they carried adverts for Mossleys Blackshirts in the 30's.
Lord Ruthermere has some explaining to do! To the abandon mineshaft! One more reason to hate the Mail.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Jan. 14 2005,22:18)]Harry Hewitt
I'm sure I don't know what you mean - Harry Windsor surely?

wink.gif

Prince Harry's a dork who wants it both ways.

He wants to be a top geezer and a chavvy but wants the whole royal name thing.

I'd punch his f**king face in if i could, i f**king can't stand the tw*t.

Back