• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

private members clubs

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
I know theres a few city boys on here, so hopefully someone can help. Any recommendations on private members clubs in the city? At the moment am a member of Adam Street which is great if i need to have a meeting etc, but after somewhere a bit more snazzy.
thanks

I know theres a few city boys on here, so hopefully someone can help. Any recommendations on private members clubs in the city? At the moment am a member of Adam Street which is great if i need to have a meeting etc, but after somewhere a bit more snazzy.
thanks

I think the British Legion have their headquarters somewhere in Pall Mall. Is that any help?

Hello mate - what sort of private members clubs? There is a decent gaff called Embargo in West London quite close to Stamford Bridge.

Get yourself along here: http://www.eightclub.co.uk/EC3/gallery.php

I'm not a personal member, although where I used to work had a corporate membership of Bank just before I left. Not been to the Moorgate one but Bank is very good.

Or, this place is a lot more chilled. Excellent wine vending machines too: http://www.thstrm.com/eastlondon/membersclub/ Am seriously thinking of joining this place.

Eastroom looks very good because of the reciprical membership with other places in Soho. Eight club is bit far east for me, I'd rarely be in that part of town.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Eastroom looks very good because of the reciprical membership with other places in Soho. Eight club is bit far east for me, I'd rarely be in that part of town.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Milk & Honey is pretty good, though I've not been in too great shape when I've been there. Not been to The Player. East Room is well worth a look around. Only 5 mins (if you're quick!) from Liv St.

great Curry house over the road too. Curry Leaf East.

I'm a member of both the Union Jack club, and victory services.. both offer great facilities - so would definitely say that paying a decent price is well worth it, these wont be up your street... but the more you pay - the better service i find.

Last edited:
Back