• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pro Direct Soccer

The General

The Mouse (*)
How long will i be waiting for my boots to show?!

Kev

biggrin.gif

P.s It is a great site and well recommend it if your after some good quality boots. Head HERE to visit the site. Great range of stuff on there. Head to HERE if you want some of last years gear. Most of the stuff is like 50% off and if you want some good boots then i suggest it.

How much have they paid you for that little advertisement then!.
biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity though (and nosiness!), if i may ask, which boots have you ordered?.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Nov. 12 2003,15:59)]How much have they paid you for that little advertisement then!.  
biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity though (and nosiness!), if i may ask, which boots have you ordered?.  
wink.gif
LOL. I presume no-one has used them before, then ...

I purchased the silver and black soft ground Nike's. Reduced from £110 to £80 ... nosey git ...

Kev

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Kev I have used them before for an adidas training top and it took a fair old while. I emailed them and they said they were out of stock so I decided I'll let them off but I got it quite quickly after that.

My brotherhas ordered boots from there and they arrived quite sharpish.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 12 2003,17:44)]I purchased the silver and black soft ground Nike's. Reduced from £110 to £80 ... nosey git ...
Ah right, we'll just have to call you Leon Cort from now on then!.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Nov. 12 2003,20:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 12 2003,17:44)]I purchased the silver and black soft ground Nike's. Reduced from £110 to £80 ... nosey git ...
Ah right, we'll just have to call you Leon Cort from now on then!.  
laugh.gif
On his current form, please dont bother ...

Kev

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Nov. 12 2003,19:59)]Kev I have used them before for an adidas training top and it took a fair old while. I emailed them and they said they were out of stock so I decided I'll let them off but I got it quite quickly after that.

My brotherhas ordered boots from there and they arrived quite sharpish.
Cheerz Mike. Knew someone must of used it. Just seen they are based down in Devon. Just hope they are here before Sunday ...

Kev

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 12 2003,11:49)]How long will i be waiting for my boots to show?!

Kev

biggrin.gif

P.s It is a great site and well recommend it if your after some good quality boots. Head HERE to visit the site. Great range of stuff on there. Head to HERE if you want some of last years gear. Most of the stuff is like 50% off and if you want some good boots then i suggest it.
Have you ordered a nice pair of Gola's

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Nov. 13 2003,07:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 12 2003,11:49)]How long will i be waiting for my boots to show?!

Kev

biggrin.gif

Have you ordered a nice pair of Gola's
Was thinking about it but decided against it ...

wink.gif

UPDATE: Yet to arrive ...

Kev

Back