• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

pro evo tourno 10th july

simac21

Coach
Same as always.

Tuesday 10th July Kick Off 6.30pm.
@
The Marlborough Head
71 West Street
Rochford
SS1 1AX

2 Screens this week. So should be a bit quicker to get through.

Same as always.

Tuesday 10th July Kick Off 6.30pm.
@
The Marlborough Head
71 West Street
Rochford
SS1 1AX

2 Screens this week. So should be a bit quicker to get through.

How often are they held mate? Can't go tonight but me and a mate would definitely be interested.....

only one screen as grayhound can't get tv till next week unless someone can bring a big tv!
wud be very much apprieciated

Can anyone play?

Yes mate. We draw it every week at 6.30 and do groups of 4 teams depending on how many people turn up. So at least then every one at least gets 3 games.

How often are they held mate? Can't go tonight but me and a mate would definitely be interested.....

Looks like its becoming quie popular so probably start one up every week.
Ill discuss with others tonight and Post 2morw if intrested (Will most probably be a Monday or Tuesday)

only one screen as grayhound can't get tv till next week unless someone can bring a big tv!
wud be very much apprieciated

Ive got a second tele now so its all good.
Lets just hope youve been practising :o

Looks like its becoming quie popular so probably start one up every week.
Ill discuss with others tonight and Post 2morw if intrested (Will most probably be a Monday or Tuesday)

Yeah if you could post or PM mate then that'd be great, definitely very interested.

Cheers.

Like a bit of that do ya Kenny :hilarious: !!
I might wear it tonight. Might put you off!!
;)

Bring it on, I think I can out-pink you though :flamer:

hatclub.jpg

Back