• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:25)]What makes ME laugh is how you rate yourselves as a "bigger" club. We can say we OWN our ground, we are in a higher league, with a better squad, & some money to spend if needed. Looks like my delusions are catching?!

Risible indeed, u sound like a solicitor!
Probably just people looking at our average crowd last season compared to yours. Despite you being a division above, ours was higher. Understandably so, really.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ July 26 2004,13:28)]Probably just people looking at our average crowd last season compared to yours.  Despite you being a division above, ours was higher.  Understandably so, really.
Fact is there wll be NO Southend Ununited in 5yrs time, u will be a block of flats or student apartments, your training ground will a B & Q megastore. And as a final insult you will all be going to see the Leagues newest addition at their new 20,000 all seater stadium: Canvey Island FC

Nuff sed

Well lets look at the facts

Historic:
Which team has been in the league the longest ?
Which team has never lost their league status
Which team has the highest league position
Which team has the highest transfer fee recieved
Which team has the Highest Transfer fee paid

Current.
When the teams last played , which team won,
Which team has the higher average attendance
Which team is currently in the higher division

So 7-1 to Southend it is then

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ July 26 2004,13:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:25)]What makes ME laugh is how you rate yourselves as a "bigger" club. We can say we OWN our ground, we are in a higher league, with a better squad, & some money to spend if needed. Looks like my delusions are catching?!

Risible indeed, u sound like a solicitor!
Probably just people looking at our average crowd last season compared to yours.
Precisely. We're a bigger club because we have more fans. End of, really.

I mean, Charlton finished higher up the league than Man City last year. Perhaps you'd like to persuade me, using your argument, that Charlton's a bigger club than Man City...

rock.gif

Back to school for you, sonny.

Matt

P.S. I'm not a solicitor, I'm merely someone who likes to use the wonderful language that I have been blessed with as my native tongue, namely English.

It's a shame you've only learnt to grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals up in North Essex... you're really missing out...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gremlin @ July 26 2004,13:28)]Probably just people looking at our average crowd last season compared to yours.  Despite you being a division above, ours was higher.  Understandably so, really.
Fact is there wll be NO Southend Ununited in 5yrs time, u will be a block of flats or student apartments, your training ground will a B & Q megastore. And as a final insult you will all be going to see the Leagues newest addition at their new 20,000 all seater stadium: Canvey Island FC

Nuff sed
Yeah and I'll STILL be popping round your mum's place to bang her up the @@@@ while your dad's out fetching his giro.

Nuff sed indeed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:35)]Fact is there wll be NO Southend Ununited in 5yrs time
Did you discover time-travel the last time you were conkers-deep in a sheep, then?

You really ought to understand what the definition of a word is (such as "fact") before you use it.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,13:38)]I mean, Charlton finished higher up the league than Man City last year.  Perhaps you'd like to persuade me, using your argument, that Charlton's a bigger club than Man City...

rock.gif
You may want to check ,but i am certain i never quoted Colchester as being a bigger club than your lot.

So your comments don't scan do they?

However I refer you to the original facts that u have a mediocre squad, u have a youth team coach as manager & are going down,down ,doooooowwwwwwnnn

Average Attendance:
2003-2004: 3,536 (Division Two) - Col U
2003-2004: 4,535 (Division THREE) - Southend

Even now while you are over-peforming, you still can't get a crowd. To quote the Simpsons.... Ha haw!

... a mediocre squad which stopped you going to Cardiff last season. (No matter what way you try to spin it - YOU and the rest of your fans were absolutely GUTTED!)

As for the rest, dream on.

Nothing set in stone on the new Canvey Island stadium. Castle Point are nortorious for dragging their heels on things like this. Canvey are now in a league where I think they are going to struggle. Mr King is not a bottomless pit of money and he will soon see that trying to run a football team on full time wages is going to put a serious dent in his resources.

Colchester, as ever, live in a world of make believe. Ideas of grandure which never come to fruitation, a new stadium which has gone deathly quite since it was annouced, no greater signings than us and another pending season of mid-table obcurity beckons.

You may well be a league above us but you have never succeeded further and are never likely to either. While down here on the seaside, where the air is fresh and the women dont have cowsh*t behind their ears, we have a hope and desire to be triumphant.

I'll have a bet with every single one of you losers who support that crud ridden scum you call a football team that we will higher up our respective league that you will.

You're sh*t and you know you are.

Why don't you all f**k off & pop your spots you angst ridden filthy sons of rape victims

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,13:38)]I mean, Charlton finished higher up the league than Man City last year.  Perhaps you'd like to persuade me, using your argument, that Charlton's a bigger club than Man City...

rock.gif
You may want to check ,but i am certain i never quoted Colchester as being a bigger club than your lot.

However I refer you to the original facts that u have a mediocre squad, u have a youth team coach as manager & are going down,down ,doooooowwwwwwnnn
Unfortunately they are not facts

>> u have a mediocre squad<< Opinion not fact

>>u have a youth team coach as manager <<

Incorrect, we have an EX Youth Team Coach as a manager,
All managers have to start somewhere.

>>are going down,<< 0 points does actually put us in the relegation zone, but as there are 23 others currently in the same position and mathematically we can still pull ourselves clear This final statement is not a fact either.

Please check "facts" before posting in future, you really are doing everyones perception of the population of North Essex no good at all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:52)]I&#39;ll have a bet with every single one of you losers who support that crud ridden scum you call a football team that we will higher up our respective league that you will.

You&#39;re sh*t and you know you are.

Why don&#39;t you all f**k off &amp; pop your spots you angst ridden filthy sons of rape victims
Ohhhh touchy, seems like we&#39;re not the push overs you thought we was gonna be. Just like the football team.

We&#39;ll wave bye, bye to you when we swap divisions again next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:52)]Why don&#39;t you all f**k off
Because this is our message board??

So desperate for glory you even try to claim this as your own..

Sad.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:52)]You&#39;re sh*t and you know you are.

Why don&#39;t you all f**k off &amp; pop your spots you angst ridden filthy sons of rape victims
Ah, bless... now that he appears to be losing the arguments, he&#39;s thrown his toys out of the pram.

It&#39;s reassuring to know that, in a world of uncertainty and constant change, some things remain the same: namely, that Col Ewe fans are losers.

laugh.gif

Now, run along laddie... isn&#39;t there a sheep you should be bothering somewhere?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ July 26 2004,13:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:45)]
[b said:

rock.gif

Unfortunately they are not facts

>> u have a mediocre squad<<  Opinion not fact

>>u have a youth team coach as manager <<

Incorrect, we have an EX  Youth Team Coach as a manager,
All managers have to start somewhere.

>>are going down,<<  0 points does actually put us in the relegation zone, but as there are 23 others currently in the same position and mathematically we can still pull ourselves clear This final statement is not a fact either.

Please check "facts" before posting in future, you really are doing everyones perception of the population of North Essex no good at all.
U anus. Haven't got a girlfriend have you? Just toss of to the Empire Catalogure's underwear section (the childs section!!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:52)]I&#39;ll have a bet with every single one of you losers who support that crud ridden scum you call a football team that we will higher up our respective league that you will.

You&#39;re sh*t and you know you are.

Wow &#33;&#33; who could resist Colchesters application for nexts years European City of Culture after that ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 26 2004,13:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUBlue @ July 26 2004,13:52)]You&#39;re sh*t and you know you are.

Ah, bless... now that he appears to be losing the arguments, he&#39;s thrown his toys out of the pram.

It&#39;s reassuring to know that, in a world of uncertainty and constant change, some things remain the same: namely, that Col Ewe fans are losers.

laugh.gif

Now, run along laddie... isn&#39;t there a sheep you should be bothering somewhere?

tounge.gif
Bet you are a right stuck up ponce u irritating amoeba.

I will rip your throat out if we ever meet. Wouldn&#39;t have thought that you present much of a physical threat sonnie??

Back