• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've just watched the 1st half v Scunny on Blues Player .... ( just managed to stay awake ) ... but a few things stood out: Weston & Worrall did indeed look lively and Timlin was inspirational in the middle. Rea was neat and tidy but slows the pace of our play down too much. Bentleys distribution and handling was exemplary but the overriding thing you couldnt help notice was Luke Prossers talking throughout the game. His communication was 1st class , you can hear him bossing everyone all around him , telling players where they should be , who they should pick up , when theyve got time etc. I know this is basics but everyone else in our team barelt syas a word. We lack leadership imho so IF John White is injured wednesday , with Timlin suspended i wonder if Luke will take the armband ??

Talking a lot isn't the same as saying things that people listen to. Does Luke get listened to? or is he a noise in the back ground that says so much that the good stuff gets lost with the quantity of noise?
I am sure he would "take" the armband BUT would PB give him those duties?
My guess would be Lenny will wear the armband.

Back