• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PSP For Sale

Mighty Shrimper

Manager
Posted a message on here a while back saying I was selling my PSP and had an offer at the time which appears to have been withdrawn.

Got 8 games, hardly been touched. The games are Need for speed most wanted, Championship Manager 2006 and the original, Pro Evolution 5, Madden 06, Grand theft auto: Liberty City Stories and World Tour Soccer.

I was offered £150 at the time but i'll take £140 if anybody is interested.

id be interested in taking just the psp but not the game if u could give a price for that?

id be interested in taking just the psp but not the game if u could give a price for that?

I'm looking to sell it as 1 really with the games included. I'll let you know though.

Kev, is it dependent on where you finish in a tourny? :cool:

Posted a message on here a while back saying I was selling my PSP and had an offer at the time which appears to have been withdrawn.

Got 8 games, hardly been touched. The games are Need for speed most wanted, Championship Manager 2006 and the original, Pro Evolution 5, Madden 06, Grand theft auto: Liberty City Stories and World Tour Soccer.

I was offered £150 at the time but i'll take £140 if anybody is interested.

200 quid for the lot

Back