• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Psp

Won my PSP on a competition online, was a pleasant surprise when I received an email, although I did doubt it for a while.

Don't really play it, as I don't travel much, other then on the bus.

My mates had mine for about 2 months, I'm not missing it.

But it can be good for journey makers, whereas I'd rather wait till I get home and play ps2 (soon to be ps3 :D)

Im still trying to work this out. Weve got a few games on the downlaod at the moment. Do you just copy them over into the games folder?

Apparntely it only works ont he older versions as well?

Mine is an older Japanese built one. I think it only works on the Japanese ones but i may be wrong. A mate sorted mine and downloads the games for me as i'm not really into computers and haven't the foggiest idea how they work. Sorry for the lack of help.

Im still trying to work this out. Weve got a few games on the downlaod at the moment. Do you just copy them over into the games folder?

Apparntely it only works ont he older versions as well?

You need to get it chipped to run Firmware 1.5, then you can download games onto a memory card (min 2gb) as long as you have a game disc in at the time.

I have about 80 games on the hard drive of my Pc and I just plug in my PSP to the PC and copy them over.

Personal favourites are Pro Evo and Tiger Woods..Will make the train journey seem like minutes!

and don't forget it's got WiFi on it so you can pick up wireless hotspots and do a bit of browsing..

I got my daughter a Nintendo DS and an R4DS card.

very good, and especially pro evo and gta - dunno about champ manager - but football manager isn't that great - very limited in its options etc. Overall a good purchase for passing the time i reckon

If I were in the market for a handheld games system I'd go for a Nintendo DS tbh, the games seem more fun and have more replay value.

If I were in the market for a handheld games system I'd go for a Nintendo DS tbh, the games seem more fun and have more replay value.

I have a Neo Geo pocket colour which I love but is being eBayed to make space for a new baby.

You need to get it chipped to run Firmware 1.5, then you can download games onto a memory card (min 2gb) as long as you have a game disc in at the time.

I have about 80 games on the hard drive of my Pc and I just plug in my PSP to the PC and copy them over.

Personal favourites are Pro Evo and Tiger Woods..Will make the train journey seem like minutes!

Chippings not required ? Theres apps on teh web that reduce your bios back to older revisons where by you can change it to the cracked one.
(as soon as i figure out how to do it i wil :D)

Oh wait Shrimper4life has already shown it

Back