• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Public Apology: Drunken Behaviour.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
I have just had a sift through all the drivel I posted last night in the 'Live Chat Thread' and would like to make a public apology for my drunken antics.

A special apology to Ken cause I got the slight impression you were getting a bit fed up of my posts and were close to banning me. I am enjoying my final chances to enjoy myself before my little girl comes. Some may say celebrating too. As I know I can no longer act an idiot and have to be a role model father for my little girl.

Once again I would like to say Sorry to all the SZ members and owners for my antics :) Won't happen again I promise. Don't want to mess up my training for my 10k runs I have this year with too much drinking.

It wasn't so much banning you Matt, it was more "have the rest of the night off and we will see you in the morning" .
PS Hope your head hurts, serves you right. lol

fnxhdieuitvngg !

It wasn't so much banning you Matt, it was more "have the rest of the night off and we will see you in the morning" .
PS Hope your head hurts, serves you right. lol

fnxhdieuitvngg !

Luckily enough it doesn't hurt that bad, I have to go and get my hair cut soon, so will probably fall asleep while I am having that done.

I remember my drunken rant about bouncers on here a few months ago... God I was plastered.

Haha sounds funny will have to have a look at that in a minute. Although I guess that explains the facebook live chat last night lol. Oh and congrats on finding out your having a little girl!

It was definitely good comic entertainment value! And laughing with you there Ricey, not at you!

Haha sounds funny will have to have a look at that in a minute. Although I guess that explains the facebook live chat last night lol. Oh and congrats on finding out your having a little girl!

What did I say??? Oh god I didn't make even more of an idiot of myself?

Back