• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

QPR Appoint Dowie as First Team Coach

Did a good job at Oldham and then at Pal@*** when he went one better than Colin W*nker and took them to the Prem, beating Wet Spam in the play off final IIRC.

Seemed to lack geography when leaving Pal@*** and moved north to Charlton. Crap there and booted out ov Coventry. Seems to have moved back up North again.;)

I think the Charlton fans could see progression though based on a phone in on Talk Sport after he was sacked, they apparently went backwards when Pardew was in charge

I can see in about 5 years time, QPR will be a much bigger club considering they are one of the richest clubs in the world, so i can see Dowie taking them to the prem in 2 years before being sacked for a Zidane type manager... (I can see alot of Chelsea fans switching sides)

What happened about that incident when he left a club as manager for personal reasons then joined another London club, the first taking him to court over it?

Never rated him as a manager myself, including his brother.

Dash

What happened about that incident when he left a club as manager for personal reasons then joined another London club, the first taking him to court over it?

Never rated him as a manager myself, including his brother.

Dash

He left Palace, stating he wanted to move back up north.

He joined Charlton.

Simon Jordan issued a writ live during a Press Conference.

Back