• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Looks like QPR will be bringing a fairly strong squad tonight with there message board suggesting that they will field a side similar to there starting 11.

Expect to see

Rob Green / Ferdinand / Remy / barton / Zamora etc

I would imagine they will bring a few down as well.

Cant wait to see BBBC smash ferdinand to pieces.

Does anyone know the admission prices?

I'm undecided on going but may just catch the game on the commute home from work. :thumbsup:

Looks like QPR will be bringing a fairly strong squad tonight with there message board suggesting that they will field a side similar to there starting 11.

Expect to see

Rob Green / Ferdinand / Remy / barton / Zamora etc

I would imagine they will bring a few down as well.

Cant wait to see BBBC smash ferdinand to pieces.

Doubt you'll see the above two, considering they played 90 minutes last night. Hoilett, Wright-Phillips, Traore, Caulker and Austin all started as well. It'll be half first team, half reserve team. Ferdinand will no doubt play.

Oh, and QPR might well be streaming the game live on their YouTube channel for free. Worth a look for those that aren't going to the Hall.

£15 ? Didn't think it was that dear tonight :/ sod that then, watch the athletics instead :))

It was £20 for both games last nights and tonights. A £10 for each match is great value.

£15 to watch premier league opposition i not bad value really.

It was £20 for both games last nights and tonights. A £10 for each match is great value.

£15 to watch premier league opposition i not bad value really.
there will be 40% trialists playing tonight! really worth £15 that:nope:

there will be 40% trialists playing tonight! really worth £15 that:nope:

Some of the trialists, last night played better than some contracted players did all last season.

These guys could be the future of the club, and therefore are worth a look??

Some of the trialists, last night played better than some contracted players did all last season.

These guys could be the future of the club, and therefore are worth a look??
great as a trialist you would expect to put all in as these guys need a contract, we are well low on numbers and I can see pb getting two of them on board, QPR put out a good side against orient last night so don't expect to much eh, enjoy the game:thumbsup:

Bentley; Thompson, Richards-Everton, Ibenfeldt, Coker; Atkinson, Clifford, Guyonnet, Fagan; Weston, Corr

QPR: Murphy; Harriman, Onuoha, Hill, Donaldson, Yun; Collison, Faurlin, Petrasso, Doughty; Phillips

So much for 'Arry bringing a strong team down....

Bentley; Thompson, Richards-Everton, Ibenfeldt, Coker; Atkinson, Clifford, Guyonnet, Fagan; Weston, Corr

QPR: Murphy; Harriman, Onuoha, Hill, Donaldson, Yun; Collison, Faurlin, Petrasso, Doughty; Phillips

So much for 'Arry bringing a strong team down....
they had a stronger side out last night at orient, that's why I'm not going, at least Southend might get a result:thumbsup:

Back