• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2004,09:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ July 14 2004,09:24)]Didnt Barry Silkman advise a certain Millwall Forward not to sign for us?
Anthrobus? More than likely.
Is he the one that played against Canvey in the cup final, in which they lost!?

Kev

he acted as agent for Cadette when he signed for Sheffield Utd....he also used to race and train greyhounds.....

One of my friend's ex-colleagues is a part-time agent. His clients include:

Belgrave
Ryan Robinson

Obviously has an eye for talent.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2004,14:37)]One of my friend's ex-colleagues is a part-time agent. His clients include:

Belgrave
Ryan Robinson

Explains why his part time....is his other job a Kleeneze agent the he could really clean up...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ July 14 2004,14:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2004,14:37)]One of my friend's ex-colleagues is a part-time agent. His clients include:

Belgrave
Ryan Robinson

Explains why his part time....is his other job a Kleeneze agent the he could really clean up...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
No, a high-powered broker for West LB, IIRC, or it could be Chase JP

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 14 2004,14:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ July 14 2004,14:51)]
[b said:

Belgrave
Ryan Robinson

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
No, a high-powered broker for West LB, IIRC, or it could be Chase JP
he'd better not give up the day job then....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ July 14 2004,14:27)]he acted as agent for Cadette when he signed for Sheffield Utd....he also used to race and train greyhounds.....
Used to do some punditry work for SIS (the channel you get in betting shops) on Saturday mornings. Was employed as an expert on Romford and Crayford greyhounds.

At every possible opportuntiy, he'd mention he was a player agent. Big head
laugh.gif

And look at the squad photo from (I think) the 1985/6 season - the shortest shorts ever!

I think he was a ex-manager for Harrow Borough FC (used to be Fatty Fry No2 at Southend, he was about 46-48 yrs Vs Wycombe in FA Cup First Round about 2 or 3 season ago?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HUMBLEPIE @ July 14 2004,14:27)]....he also used to race greyhounds.....
My money would definitely have been on the greyhounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back