• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Funny old thing holidays. Survived the defeat at home to Rotherham, though not the bronchial problem, to find myself in Granada. Went up to the Alambra to get our ticket for entry tomorrow and blow me what do I find around the corner from our hotel.....................an Irish pub, offering Guinness and live TV! Following Friday I had decided to give up on the Blues until my return, now I'm facing a dilemma..........do I go and see whether they are showing it and enjoy a Guinness, at the risk of bringing depression into my holiday (which, in spite of poorish health, I've enjoyed upto now), or do I ignore Southend and carry on in happy ignorance with my holiday?

Go to the Irish pub. Have two pints whenever Gillingham score, one pint for each goal Southend notch up. Have one pint for every 20 mins without a goal. Have a pint at half time and another at full time. Whatever happens you'll go home happy.

Yogi,
You might have to ask them nicely to put the footy on for you as not many others(anyone?)will be interested,in my experience.I'll be doing the same this evening at The Philly(aka,The Philharmonic,English pub)in Barcelona.Not expecting a big turn out and it's a barn of a place.They won't put it on their big screen that's for sure.Have a bikini(toasted ham and cheese sandwich to soak up your Guinness(es).:thumbsup:

Back