• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rate Them - Then Slate Them

Okay, a new idea for a thread. Rules as follows...

You post a picture of a well-known figure who you "Rate!" and reasons why you rate them. With the wide-ranging opinions we often have on here, it's highly likely that, while you think they bring a bit of quality to the world, the next person thinks that they're a total arse.

If you disagree with the former poster's "Rate!", then follow up with a devastating "Slate!" and then post your own rateable substitute.

I'll kick off with an easy one for all you haters out there...

Chris Evans

A "face only fit for radio" but a truly excellent broadcaster. Worked his magic on the Big Breakfast and TFI Fridays, with devastating brilliance on Virgin Radio.

chris%20evans.jpg

slate, he is ginger, as is nicky bailey end off.

glen_02.jpg

Rate one of the best musicans of all time and he has done is bit for the disabled

Slate - doesn't eat meat so don't trust him.

Rate: Lucy Pinder - Great Baps

lucy-pinder-superman-shirt.jpg

slate, he is ginger, as is nicky bailey end off.

glen_02.jpg

Rate one of the best musicans of all time and he has done is bit for the disabled

it's a toughie but he is responsible for the higher public profile of his former one legged munter of an ex-wife. Her face resembles a melted witch mask.

Also, notoriously tight as I discovered one evening down the lodge. He was the only one who didn't contribute to Isobels upcoming buttock enhancement.

Slate: Solo McCartney was abysmal. The Frog Chorus, Ebony & Ivory and a total sell out to Star****s. What's that I hear: Oh it's John Lennon turning in his grave.

Rate: Tony Hart. Who can say anything bad about Tony?

tony_hart.jpg

Slate: Solo McCartney was abysmal. The Frog Chorus, Ebony & Ivory and a total sell out to Star****s. What's that I hear: Oh it's John Lennon turning in his grave.

tony_hart.jpg

Preferred Morph.

The ShrimperZone Furry Owl - everything a man could want...

owl.gif

(Picture may vary from the original)

tony_hart.jpg

Not joining in the game, but re: Tony Hart, the (unfounded as far as Im aware) rumours when I was at school that he was romantically linked to Andi Peters always amused me!

tony_hart.jpg

I sent a picture into the Gallery when I was younger.
The miserable old git never showed it.

Also, didn't he used to regularly beat Mr Bennet?

Slate? Why should I slate who's going to be our top goalscorer this season with 20+ and leads us to glory by scoring the only goal in our 5th round FA Cup tie vs Arsenal!

Back