• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Highlands Blue

Newbie⭐
I see we are playing them in the Wreckatrade Trophy, is the West Stand going to be open or this Match?

Doubtful 'Phill'.

The only stand open last season v Brighton U21 was the East Bank and the corner of the North Bank for Brighton fans.

Prices were much lower.

We got a meal package for the Orient game and a seat in the Directors Box for about £20.00 from memory.

I see we are playing them in the Wreckatrade Trophy, is the West Stand going to be open or this Match?

I got an email from the club offering me my S/T seat in the West for £3. So, at the time of the email, they were opening the West...............I've just checked the O/S and they are selling tickets in the West and East only for homers.

Only really interested in the Colchester game - i guess i am correct in assuming that game will also be discounted?

Thanks guys, I'll be there, I am a STH in the West I enjoy it there I feel the spectators in the West Stand really support the players and the club. I know it will be a low crowd but 90 mins of football, and a beer, great night out in my opinion.

I bought two in the East. Although I'm a STH in the West I fancied seeing the whole of the pitch and also bring a bit of West Stand culture to the East.:smiles:

I bought two in the East. Although I'm a STH in the West I fancied seeing the whole of the pitch and also bring a bit of West Stand culture to the East.:smiles:

Coming over to the East with your 'fancy West stand ways' !
We don't take to strangers round our way......

I was thinking of doing the same but ended up buying my normal ticket, I decided that I would miss my post blocking key moments

Josh Wright is presumably cup-tied having already played against Reading U 12's , or whatever age it is these days, for Gillingham. That'll be one more in the crowd.

Josh Wright is presumably cup-tied having already played against Reading U 12's , or whatever age it is these days, for Gillingham. That'll be one more in the crowd.

They've only played us 'Mick' and he didn't play in that game, so he should be fine.

Unfortunately cant make the game as I booked tickets for Texas at the Cliffs ages ago. At least Shaleen is guaranteed to be entertaining I suppose. :winking:

They've only played us 'Mick' and he didn't play in that game, so he should be fine.

That must have been the EFL Cup against Reading rather than the confusingly similar EFL Trophy. Still probably their kids though ! Fancy getting to play Reading reserves twice in a season !!!!

I am only going to the games against fellow league 1 or 2 sides. Colchester will be interesting to see what sort of team and crowd we put out.

Back