• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

real men drink in the railway

TMWLT

Banned
let all fat people drink in the spread, everyone knows its the railway for the lads, also good to mob up afterwards to keep an eye on orients 9 handed mob, which seemed to have 32 policemen around it!!! Plus a 32stone rastafarian at the end of the line, what was he doing golliwing the orient, I mean I know they are from a ethnic minority area, but you dont have to have your token one surely!!

And the point of this Thread is ?

Quite....

When I was in the Spread on Saturday the majority of the customers were not fat, nor did they have mental incapabilities. There was, however, a merciful lack of Orient fans, which can only be a good thing!

:thump:

let all the , and fat people drink in the spread, everyone knows its the railway for the lads, also good to mob up afterwards to keep an eye on orients 9 handed mob, which seemed to have 32 policemen around it!!! Plus a 32stone rastafarian at the end of the line, what was he doing golliwing the orient, I mean I know they are from a ethnic minority area, but you dont have to have your token one surely!!

Golliwing???

Hope that's not a reference to fuzzy haired puppets advertising Jam, naughty naughty...:flamer:

Do men who drink in The Railway take it up the Chuff Chuff...

Not my question, I have just been asked to post it!

Back