• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rebecca Loos

ESG

Manager
Is there no end to her talents....

Rebecca Loos in pig stimulating debacle
Last updated 07 October 2004

'The Farm' has landed in hot water over Rebecca Loos stimulating a pig. Channel 5 and Ofcom, the body that regulates TV, have received complaints over the scene which showed Rebecca performing a manual extraction on a boar for artificial insemination purposes.

The RSCPA have written letters to the show about their serious concerns for the animal's well-being, but 'The Farm''s resident vet insists:

"It's standard practice in pig farms and is a simple technique with no harm to animals".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lordlumpington @ Oct. 07 2004,17:39)]the scene which showed Rebecca performing a manual extraction on a boar for artificial insemination purposes.
That's a wonderfully genteel way of saying that she gave the pig a hand job. First Becks, now this... my, hasn't she gone up in the world.

Needless to say, The Sun are outraged...

Loos' Manual Extraction...

Incidentally, that's an impressive amount of boar seed she extracted there.

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Oct. 07 2004,17:59)]Anyone else slightly turned up by Rebecca Loo's w*nking off a pig?!
rock.gif
I think she is hot...
Err, nope.  Not one little bit.  I think she is pathetically sad and desperate, who's depraved bid for so-called fame is based not on any intrinsic talents or abilities that she has, nor on any good that she brings to society, but merely because she slept with a fading football star...

rock.gif

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Oct. 07 2004,18:04)]I think Stan would of got off watchin it thru the barn door
laugh.gif
Surely he would have been sat in the tractor parked up watching ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,17:44)]I think she is pathetically sad and desperate...
Are we still talking about Becks' ex, 'cos that sounds like his wife too...
biggrin.gif

Quality telly. Some slapper that said she shagged the England captain gives a pig a hand shandy. Channel Five can't have long left surely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 08 2004,12:01)]Did she have to spit the semen into the bag?  
tounge.gif
Urgh! That's just wrong! U had to bring the tone right down, didnt u, Wessex?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ Oct. 08 2004,13:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Oct. 08 2004,12:01)]Did she have to spit the semen into the bag?  
tounge.gif
Urgh! That's just wrong! U had to bring the tone right down, didnt u, Wessex?!
Always..!
tounge.gif

[b said:
tounge.gif
I can imagine they told her not to, as I'd imagine she'd swallow normally and she might have got confused.  
wow.gif

Back