• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

leathers20

First XI
I have just spent the last half an hour or so reading posts and threads from the last 24hours, and its disgracefull! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but its decended into complete madness on here!! theres even a thread on the bbc 606 site calling for the blue voice to be brought down! wtf!?

I think its clear to say TBV has done alot over the past year or so since its really started coming together, though they are not going to be able to avoid being put in the same bracket as some of the idiots at the game last night, it was embarrasing!

Who is part of TBV and who isnt? most people see block X as TBV, but this apparently isnt the case, i thought TBV would represent the whole of roots hall, but again apparently not the case. I dont mean to ruffel any feathers here, but trying to point out that though those singing abuse last night arent central members to TBV, from an onlookers point of view they are, where does TBV start and finish? who is in and who's not?

I think something needs to be done, and im not sure what, that distances TBV and the real fans from those people there last night, otherwise TBV will continually be associated to these people and will continue to have its reputation tarnished! Those these fans are loud and jovial when we are winning but last night was not on in any way.

the central members of TBV have done wonders for the club and supporters, but without any real identity, TBV is going to be known as just the loudest part of the ground, and whatever comes out of this area of the ground is going to be directly linked to TBV!

Short of having a "TBV Execution Squad" going round the stand silencing the people chanting the stupid remarks there is very little that can be done other than Ron barring the abusers. To try and out-sing them is a good idea but if you're not careful they will sing abuse along with the drumming.

A good post mate.

As I have said a million times, until we have established an official TBV singing section, there is not a lot we can do but encourage positive support for the team regardless of scoreline.

There are no official members of the group as yet, other than the people who have worked their nuts off to get it up and running (TBV Committee)

We have a small group of loyal followers who will help us put on displays such as the flag display for Donny etc, drummers and general singers. But thats about it at the moment.

We have the drums and flags in the West Stand as that is the only viable option apparantly. So we are stuck with the regulars who are situated in there. 99% of them are fantastic and really get behind the team, but there is also a minority who are hell bent on abusing whatever they can see. There is not a lot we can do about this at the moment other than try and counteract with some drumming and singing, but unless others lend their vocal support when negative tripe is spouted, the minority will make their feelings known loud and clear.

The initiative we are trying to implement is one for the whole ground to get involved in, but until we move to FF or introduce an official TBV section at RH, we are relying on people to join in wherever they are in the ground.

When we have our own section, life will be so much bloody easier.

losing 4-2 at home to the East London scum.. the players will cop some.. thats football

Love it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A40514834

Thanks for your support 606'ers.

Get your facts straight before spouting ****.

If you dont like what we are trying to do fine, dont get involved and dont slate the initiative.

If you do like what we are trying to achieve but are not happy with how things are progressing, how about getting bloody involved huh?

Jersey Shrimper I'm guessing this is the same one on here?..
Would you care to explain your comments, especially as you have seen the explanations and full background on who and what exactly TBV are and how this is not our doing etc..

This is a message to all that have had a pop in the last 24hrs.
I have made it quite clear what and who TBV are and what we stand for. I refuse to comment on this any further, as quite frankly these sweeping statements slagging off TBV when you have no right to yet, are boring the arse off me.

Last edited:
Love it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A40514834

Thanks for your support 606'ers.

Get your facts straight before spouting ****.

If you dont like what we are trying to do fine, dont get involved and dont slate the initiative.

If you do like what we are trying to achieve but are not happy with how things are progressing, how about getting bloody involved huh?

Jersey Shrimper I'm guessing this is the same one on here?..
Would you care to explain your comments, especially as you have seen the explanations and full background on who and what exactly TBV are and how this is not our doing etc..

This is a message to all that have had a pop in the last 24hrs.
I have made it quite clear what and who TBV are and what we stand for. I refuse to comment on this any further, as quite frankly these sweeping statements slagging off TBV when you have no right to yet, are boring the arse off me.

I'm sure we can accept what you say Smify. The fact remains we all have to stand up to these morons the next time they abuse one of our own (cos believe me it will happen again). What do you suggest? Personally I'll be switching from East to West next home game and if I hear what I did last night then some people are gonna be told exactly what I think of them - they should **** off and support someone else cos I don't want them associated with MY club.

To everyone else I hope we chant POSITIVELY towards Mildenhall and get behind him, hopefully he'll get a superb reception from the South Stand at the next home game.

I'm sure we can accept what you say Smify. The fact remains we all have to stand up to these morons the next time they abuse one of our own (cos believe me it will happen again). What do you suggest? Personally I'll be switching from East to West next home game and if I hear what I did last night then some people are gonna be told exactly what I think of them - they should **** off and support someone else cos I don't want them associated with MY club.

To everyone else I hope we chant POSITIVELY towards Mildenhall and get behind him, hopefully he'll get a superb reception from the South Stand at the next home game.

Are you Ron Martin?

Gets my vote! I know who would be #1 in my suspect list......

I think that a Shrimperzone execution squad would be a good idea.
Those to be "rubbed out" to be voted on by the membership as a whole.
I think that we can all guess who a couple of the early favourites for execution might be.;)

Back