• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ref watch: vs Birmingham City

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
It's Paul Armstrong.

I've never heard of him, but then I've got a rubbish memory :minger:

Anyone know whether he's a confirmed homer, a picky jobsworth who'll book Maher at the first sign of lip or anything else...?

A name which always produces a groan whenever I hear he is in charge.

Remember the 4-0 defeat at Yeovil when reknowned pyscopath Neil Jenkins was sent off? He was in charge for that one. He's also managed to send off the equally violent Steven Clark. Yet he was also the referee who failed to send off Goodhind for ending Jay Smith's career.

A name which always produces a groan whenever I hear he is in charge.

Remember the 4-0 defeat at Yeovil when reknowned pyscopath Neil Jenkins was sent off? He was in charge for that one. He's also managed to send off the equally violent Steven Clark. Yet he was also the referee who failed to send off Goodhind for ending Jay Smith's career.

Oh, goody :(

If i remember rightly he suffers from SPS - Short Persons Syndrome and tries to make up for his lack of height but being the centre of attention. nothing but a little jobsworth!:guns:

Great just what we need! Right I am off down the bookies to put a bet on someone being sent off.

Ljubjana Branch said he used to work with him in something to do with IT. He still works there but LB doesn't, as far as I know.

Back