• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone seen the match stats for Walsalls win at Rochdale last night ? Not totally disimilar from ours against Walsall... and Rochdale had won their previous two games ! Yes the nature of our performance wasnt great but we probably ran into a decent team and with an improved team selection im sure we can still be competitve in this league.

Anyone seen the match stats for Walsalls win at Rochdale last night ? Not totally disimilar from ours against Walsall... and Rochdale had won their previous two games ! Yes the nature of our performance wasnt great but we probably ran into a decent team and with an improved team selection im sure we can still be competitve in this league.

I think we will be ok,possibly lower mid table.

Tough tough division with big clubs at every turn so to speak,I stated before Fleetwood we need 54 points ASAP.

I think a lot depends on who Brown signs (or sells) over the next week as at the moment the squad is lacking in my opinion.

I think everyone is underestimating Walsall. I can see them easily being in the play-off hunt at the end of the season.

I think everyone is underestimating Walsall. I can see them easily being in the play-off hunt at the end of the season.

Problem is most of us havent a clue who is actually good or not so its hard to measure.

Obviously Col U are ****, but the rest of them its a case of finding out as the season progresses.

Indeed they have been in League 1 for 8 seasons with solid mid-table finishes the last 3 years. Since 1994/95 they have only spent 1 season in the bottom division. Because however they are one of the less fashionable clubs some people seem to think we should be easily rolling them over.

I have not seen enough league 1 football yet this season to see if they will be pushing for promotion or not but they were certainly a better team than anyone we played last year.

Back