• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

applelover

Coach
Still haven't done it yet. I'm feeling very little motivation to do so at the moment. I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years.

Can anyone inspire me with some Churchillesque words?

Still haven't done it yet. I'm feeling very little motivation to do so at the moment. I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years.

We will fight them on the beaches etc.......? No, sorry, just I know that friends of my grandad's were integral to taking this club forward in the 60s and 70s and having known them, I feel I ought to be out there and doing my bit. If that means forking out for a ST, then so be it.

or just pick and choose your games, you can always get a half season card if we do well up until xmas eh:smile:

If you don't, you'll regret it. It'll be the season we get a fantastic cup draw or something with season tickets getting priority and you'll have missed out.

Plus, you'll always have that pang of knowing you weren't really there for the club when they were in one of their most perilous times.

Go, on, you know you will anyway.

I can't have a season ticket because I am moving to Oxford but if I could I would! There would be no hesitation on renewing. I have seen us play some pretty **** football in my times and I would rather be watching **** football than no football. Plus I can't think of a better way to spend your Saturday afternoons than down at roots hall. I miss it so much :'(

I'm picking and choosing on the basis my sun side that I play for is reverting to Saturdays next season.

I renewed mine because I'll always support the football club, regardless of the players, chairman and manager. I've seen all of these come and go ! If personal circumstances mean you can't renew then fine but personally if everything allows it I see no reason why people choose not too !

I renewed mine because I'll always support the football club, regardless of the players, chairman and manager. I've seen all of these come and go ! If personal circumstances mean you can't renew then fine but personally if everything allows it I see no reason why people choose not too !

100% with you

I renewed mine because I'll always support the football club, regardless of the players, chairman and manager. I've seen all of these come and go ! If personal circumstances mean you can't renew then fine but personally if everything allows it I see no reason why people choose not too ![/QUOTE

If I knew how to rep this toward one of those fangled green thingys then I would. Any clues?

Because your money you pay will make the difference to what what conservatory Mrs Martin will get next month.

Absolutely 100% agree

It may always be bleak behind the scenes at SUFC but a season ticket locks you into:

a) regular 'live' football! None of this armchair stuff
b) regardless of the pre season you cannot beat the first day of the season feeling that you have seeing your team in action for the first team
c) feeling that despite the weather/crap result/performance you were there
d) drinking with mates
e) seeing familiar faces

Basically wouldn't miss it for the world! Certainly beats being not locked into a season timetable where I may be asked to going shopping, do DIY.....:winking:

Ditto.
You don't have to be a ST holder to support the club though!

Just think renew and you can walk up to the turnstyles on the first game off the season ,and be meet by a red light and a steward saying your card dosen't work :unsure: Your got to renew were going to need all the support we can muster:happy:

We can form a new supporters group, with you as president, "People who don't renew their season tickets against the Nazis."

rik.gif

Think yourself lucky ,i love SUFC and never get to see them play unless i can stream their matches, buy your season ticket ,its money well spent, forget some of the crap that goes on behind the scenes, join your mates and shout loud and have an ale or 3 after the game.

Back