• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Perhaps there will be a cinema at the new complex, showing the new film:

Ron Hands Pet Kipper A Home (PG)

dog_kipper2.jpg

This new stadium project is obviously a vanity project for Ron's family dog...

If you've got connections at the club, and you must have, and that really is going to be the name, tell someone to get their finger out and reserve the relevant domain names (currently available for a small fee) before someone unscrupulous does.

ESB, I've just spotted that you deemed this serious and well-intentioned message as worthy of a red negative reputation. Pathetic and childish. Thought you did programme notes or something like that; that sounds like a connection to me.

ESB, I've just spotted that you deemed this serious and well-intentioned message as worthy of a red negative reputation. Pathetic and childish. Thought you did programme notes or something like that; that sounds like a connection to me.

Which has very little to do with your allegation/personal attack, seeing as production of the match-day programme was moved out of house this season... You've made allegations of me having a personal relationship with specific club officials in the past, which I denied, yet you continue to make what come across as snide, undermining comments.

Which has very little to do with your allegation/personal attack, seeing as production of the match-day programme was moved out of house this season... You've made allegations of me having a personal relationship with specific club officials in the past, which I denied, yet you continue to make what come across as snide, undermining comments.
Better than coming across as a constant boring know it all.

Oh dear, what a massive persecution complex! Remind me where I said you had a personal relationship with a specific club official? It was a serious comment. Recovering domain names can be costly and time consuming. I know, I've done that. If that's your attitude to what was a well intentioned comment, then **** you !
By the way, there's nothing wrong with having connections at the club, is there? It's not as if I've suggested connections with the mafia, a paedophile ring or even the Conservative Party.

Oh dear, what a massive persecution complex! Remind me where I said you had a personal relationship with a specific club official? It was a serious comment. Recovering domain names can be costly and time consuming. I know, I've done that. If that's your attitude to what was a well intentioned comment, then **** you !
By the way, there's nothing wrong with having connections at the club, is there? It's not as if I've suggested connections with the mafia, a paedophile ring or even the Conservative Party.

As ever, it's difficult to garner the intention of a comment when it's in plain text on the internet and, considering your previous comments towards myself, I think I'm entitled to take your comments in the same manner. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having connections atthe club, but when it's used in a derogatory way in order to undermine my point of view, that's when I'll take offence to it.

Oh, and my persecution complex? You've exploded because I left you a red pixel on an internet messageboard...

Somebody must be able to make an anagram out of that...:winking:

The Promenade Shopping Park

Ron......

Ron Happened To Sh@g Mi Kipper

or

Ron Happened To Sh@g Mike Ripp

or a combination of both:

Ron Happened To Sh@g Mike Ipp'r

Back