• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Retained List Announced.

Well im full of confidence that pretty much the same team that almost finished last in the efl, will rinse non league ?

Not sure what to feel about Oxley and Demi getting new contracts, really hoping they're getting less money.

Phil to Ron. 'So what players do we have at this club?'
Ron to Phil. 'Erm, let me jot them down for you'

After a minute or two, Ron to Phil. 'If there are any missing dont worry as no one will notice.'

Not sure what to feel about Oxley and Demi getting new contracts, really hoping they're getting less money.

Me too. If we’re paying them league money for conference football then it’s an utter joke

I was probably in the minority for not wanting to get rid of the majority of the squad but there does seem to be some odd decisions in there

I must be watching a different Oxley to most people. Yes he made a huge mistake against Colchester, but on numerous occasions he kept us in games we had no right to take anything away from.

I assume the new contract would be on a lower wage, so it's up to Oxley if he's willing to take the cut or he wants to look elsewhere. But whatever he chooses I wish him well.

As for Dieng, well he's been used all over the place but he's one of our better players. I'm not really that surprised at this list as some seem to be? What am I missing?

Also if Halford is on a month to month contract that expires on 17 June - who on earth renewned that contract on 17 May?

My only thought is it may have a clause to say it needs to expire after June 1st. But if not, absolutely shocking oversight ffs.

Just because players are offered something doesn’t mean they’ll stay. We don’t know the terms of the deals they’ve been offered. I still expect Oxley and Elvis to be offered better deals elsewhere and be off.

Last edited:
I must be watching a different Oxley to most people. Yes he made a huge mistake against Colchester, but on numerous occasions he kept us in games we had no right to take anything away from.

I assume the new contract would be on a lower wage, so it's up to Oxley if he's willing to take the cut or he wants to look elsewhere. But whatever he chooses I wish him well.

As for Dieng, well he's been used all over the place but he's one of our better players. I'm not really that surprised at this list as some seem to be? What am I missing?

Yea I think the new deal for Oxley is a token gesture for his years of service, but I'd be amazed if he is here next season.

Back