• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rev. Bob Evans

fizziebeth

Steve (TrainCrewBlues) has been working hard updating the TCBs site and it's looking great  
biggrin.gif

There's a page for people to add their stories and memories of Bob Evans -  Bobs Page

If any of you would like to add anything it would be really appreciated, especially this weekend.

Thank you
smile.gif

Fizzie
AKA Steve's Sexy Secretary
xxxxxxx

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fizziebeth @ Aug. 27 2005,20:51)]especially this weekend.
Bob's passing was on the 25th but most of us will rememeber it as being on the Bank Holiday Weekend.

A few beers will be sunk by the TCB tomorrow in memory of the man.

My "Sexy Secretary" fizziebeth is infact Bob's niece.

Thanks go to Dave the Shrimper for allowing his moving poem to be put on the TCB site.

Since u been up there Bob we been to Cardiff 3 times and got promotion, you been sorting out the big man haven't ya ?
biggrin.gif

Of course he has
biggrin.gif
It's weird, I knew the date of course on the 25th but the bank holiday seems to be hardest coz it was a bank holiday that year.

Looking forward to tomorrow....I think. Tho I'm sure Bob warned me about you lot ;)

xx

Thanks to Xàbiar Shrimper for your contribution.
smile.gif

I know you and Bob had an "up and down" relationship sometimes but both your hearts were committed to the same cause
smile.gif

Infact I know he was well chuffed the time you chose to go by rail to Maccs one year, just a bit of a shame about the idiots who spoilt the journey home, if u remember it ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrainCrewBlues @ Aug. 28 2005,22:16)]Thanks to Xàbiar Shrimper for your contribution.  
smile.gif

I know you and Bob had an "up and down" relationship sometimes but both your hearts were committed to the same cause  
smile.gif

Infact I know he was well chuffed the time you chose to go by rail to Maccs one year, just a bit of a shame about the idiots who spoilt the journey home, if u remember it ?
Yeah. As I said, I used the train during the week to get to work so I never wanted to use it to get to away games. The one rare time that I did (to Macclesfield) the journey was ruined by several morons (thug wannabees from Southend) who decided that their obviously debatable manhood could be confirmed by throwing soggy chips (?!) at people on Macclesfield Station and at through trains that sped past on their way to Manchester. They then demonstrated their inability to hold any amount of alcohol by deciding to harass people on the train, throwing beer cans down the aisles and shouting obscenities at the top of their voices. Littleman was among but I do know that he was as embarrassed by the whole scene as I was ...

WS

Back