• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricky hatton returns

This is gonna be the greatest comeback since Rocky IV against big Dolph. If he wins, I want a big, centre of the ring, tear filled speech.

r210067_805694.jpg

Amir Khan..

Never in a million years will this happen (fortunately for Hatton).

Hatton has already stated he won't work with Frank Warren again, and he said on SoccerAM(?) IF this fight were to happen sometime in the future, Frank Warren wouldn't be allowed near it. Therefore it would be Hatton Promotions/Goldenboy Promotions running the show. Something Franky boy would never allow.

Also Warren hasn't exactly shyed away from letting his feelings known about RH. He's been calling for his retirement for years.

No way FW would let Khan take the fight for those reasons.

Never in a million years will this happen (fortunately for Hatton).

Hatton has already stated he won't work with Frank Warren again, and he said on SoccerAM(?) IF this fight were to happen sometime in the future, Frank Warren wouldn't be allowed near it. Therefore it would be Hatton Promotions/Goldenboy Promotions running the show. Something Franky boy would never allow.

Also Warren hasn't exactly shyed away from letting his feelings known about RH. He's been calling for his retirement for years.

No way FW would let Khan take the fight for those reasons.

Seeing as Khan has just moved from Warren to Golden Boy, I think it's much more likely

Having seen RH on Friday Fight Night he looked pretty unhealthy (not just overweight). I

t's safe to say he doesn't need to money, I think he just genuinely doesn't want the Pac Man k/o to be everyones last memory of him.

He'll have a fight in the summer (maybe against Juan Urango - who he battered before) and then I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for Khan (also wouldn't be surprised if Khan hammers him within three rounds).

The only worry with RH is that after the way he's fought over the years, he's taken some serious headshots (even in the fights he won) and you can't help but think he's going to pay for that in years to come.

Seeing as Khan has just moved from Warren to Golden Boy, I think it's much more likely

Just seen this. Good news for him. Warren is a tool. Hence why Prince Naz, Hatton, Calzaghe and now Khan have ****ed him off.

Khan's next opponent was/is (rumoured) to be a guy called Maidana but now he's parted company with Franky boy, i'm thinking this fight won't happen. Instead, Paulie Malignaggi could be next for Khan, he'd have to drop his belt for this to happen

I wouldn't like to see Hatton-Khan TBH, Khan's speed would decimate Hatton atm. In his prime it would have been a brilliant spectacle, but i can't see any other outcome other than AK win by KO.

Back