• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP.Peter Shaffer.

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
My least favourite of the Shaffer twins by some distance if I'm being honest, but still a fine writer. RIP.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/jun/06/peter-shaffer-equus-amadeus-playwright-dies-aged-90

RIP but I suppose 90's not a bad age to go though,really.

I have fond memories of seeing his Amadeus (the night that Charles and Di got hitched) and Equus performed in London.

Also remember when I was at WHSB back in 1970, Geoffrey Winslow produced an excellent Royal Hunt of the Sun (complete with costumes from its London run).

By coincidence, I heard today that GW died earlier this year.

RIP but I suppose 90's not a bad age to go though said:
Very true, my Uncle passed away a month ago, and he was 93. There again an old mate who i'd known for 46 years, died on Monday aged 61.

Back