• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RMs next move - ?

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
if it doesn't get any better he can always bin off Stirrup (x2) and give Woddington his first chance at management in the football league and we can have a narrow escape from relegation roared on by the biggest gates in the League with the biggest credit facilty and with the most brilliant chairman -

or we can go down -

When will RM jerk his knee............ at what point, as we sit in the bottom , day, four in October, and Tommy gets his chance,

of course PS is not a well man, you know...

perhaps we could get a few loanees in from a more successful club - like ......... er ...Dagenham and Redbridge ?

TBF Sturrock talks a good game and i just hope that he can make a few additions to the squad and get the ball down and play it . This is after all a spectator sport and entertainment must come into this at some point or crowds will dip beyond what martin deems acceptable.

Tilly is still on "gardening leave"

Seriously though, a manager with a completely new team of players has to be given a fair crack

if it doesn't get any better he can always bin off Stirrup (x2) and give Woddington his first chance at management in the football league and we can have a narrow escape from relegation roared on by the biggest gates in the League with the biggest credit facilty and with the most brilliant chairman -

or we can go down -

That's the spirit... 4 games in with a new set of players we've had one good, one ok, one poor and one dreadful. Anyone see a pattern there that suggests a season of misery because I don't.

RB, I think you're a glass half empty type but the glass is in fact plastic in case it breaks.

That's the spirit... 4 games in with a new set of players we've had one good, one ok, one poor and one dreadful. Anyone see a pattern there that suggests a season of misery because I don't.

RB, I think you're a glass half empty type but the glass is in fact plastic in case it breaks.

If I could green you I would.

I'm quite proud of myself. I just found a moment of sense on this board in amongst a lot of bandwagon jumping.

If I could green you I would.

I'm quite proud of myself. I just found a moment of sense on this board in amongst a lot of bandwagon jumping.

no you are right - football is weird - we could still get promoted and have two successful cup runs -

Mate i appreciate what your saying but stockport was dire aldershot was dire and today was dire. 5 goals against and just one scored in the league.

We all know what we witnessed today, and it wasn't good. Too many high balls, no linkup between defence and midfield etc., etc., But lets not panic this team needs games together and it needs our support. Personally, I am going to save my powder until Christmas. I really hope we can gel and make an impact on this league.

no you are right - football is weird - we could still get promoted and have two successful cup runs -

I'm not saying that. A top half finish is very viable for us this season.

Things were never going to click straight away and I'm staggered that some people seem to think that it should all fall into place instantly. Either people love to moan, are extremely unrealistic, or just need to understand football a little better.

Things were never going to click straight away and I'm staggered that some people seem to think that it should all fall into place instantly. Either people love to moan, are extremely unrealistic, or just need to understand football a little better.

I don't think it is ..the players we have (bar about 2) just do not have any class or ideas whatsoever....a lot of these players have been around for years...they have been together in training most days....it is not rocket science to develop some form of basic team set-up within the time they have been together.....I am sorry I do not feel we will do anything this season unless a miracle occurs.

I am just waiting to here RM say at some point....."We are to good to go down"

I don't think it is ..the players we have do just not have any class or ideas whatsoever....a lot of these players have been around for years...they have been together in training most days....it is not rocket science to develop some form of basic team set-up within the time they have been together.....I am sorry I do not feel we will do anything this season unless a miracle occurs.

I am just waiting to here RM say at some point....."We are to good to go down"

thats fatal

I agree but those players out there today would struggle to get in the Wakering side.

Back