• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Romanians flee homes after attack

My ex missus sister went to Temple Bar in Dublin and it was full of Romanians all on the nick and the scroung , the locals absolutly hate them over there .

One Romanian try to steal her handbag but being a ****ing loon like she is the sister in law , she flatten the romanian and proceeded to punch her in the head .

The police came along nicked her , put her in the car , drove her round the block and dropped her off with a pat on the back and a ' i ****ing hate those scumbags ' ......love it !!

Part of me thinks people who have shown the initiative to get to the UK (by crossing the borders of numerous countries with no money and without being detected) have more to offer than some of the people who were born in the UK and didn't (not couldn't) appreciate the advantages they have over a large percentage of the rest of the worlds population.

Exactly the kind of people we need , maybe a change in society is needed far more then a inverted viewpoint

I guess that's the difference. I don't agree with balancing out when some people pay more!! It's fundamentally wrong!! Why should those that work hard pay for feckers that don't!! It's bollox.

Becuase a lot of people who earn obscene amounts of cash don't work "hard" by the old definition . And who's to say those who do are really any more valuable to society then teh scroungers . If everything collapsed tommorow how many insurnace companie CEO's would survive ;)

Becuase a lot of people who earn obscene amounts of cash don't work "hard" by the old definition . And who's to say those who do are really any more valuable to society then teh scroungers . If everything collapsed tommorow how many insurnace companie CEO's would survive ;)

The ones who watch Ray Mears would might have a chance.

Last edited:
How many times do companies like Primark need to be busted using manufacturers who employ immigrants, forced to work illegal hours in illegal conditions to retain their jobs and remit whatever money they can to their families, before this nonsense about them all being workshy scroungers is rejected as false? Or is that the point at which the argument flips on its head, such is the consistency of your average Daily Mail reader on this issue, and they're "taking our jobs". But for the migrant workforce I expect our natives would be queueing around the corner for work like that, right?

Exactly the kind of people we need , maybe a change in society is needed far more then a inverted viewpoint

So would you still want them here if they were the type D62SUBOY mentioned?

I heard on the radio this morning that one of the romanians was attacked because he was taking a dump on the pavement.

It must have been quite amusing to watch this geezer trying to scuttle away, dodge stones and wipe his arse all at the same time.

Having been to Romania and seen the state of some of the toilets out there I wouldn't be surprised if it was just force of habit.

It's a shame with all this talk of Eastern Europeans getting preferential treatment there aren't more Polish/Romanian Zoners to give us the other side of the coin. Then again, maybe they wouldn't be welcomed. Bloody Eastern Europeans, coming over here stealing our season ticket seats...

Whilst on this subject, what is the French attitude to immigrants and do they have the same attitude to you as they would to Eastern Europeans?

Yes they hate me just like they hate eastern europeans.
not sure if its true or not but i was told by a french friend that you face 5 years in jail for help a immigrant,which is strange seeing as they have a law that can see you being nicked for not stopping to help a person in trouble.

Last edited:
Actually the ones who hired Ray mears would ;)

Don't bank on that. I went on one of his courses where we were being taught the bow method of making fire. Mr Mears came bowling over and said no fires were to be lit other than by the bow method and as we were meant to cook on the fire, then we didn't eat until we mastered the art.

I froze that night and also went hungry.

Two years later and I still can't do it. Christ I'm hungry.

Can somebody please explain to me how it is OK for non-UK nationals to enter the country and get all manner of help & assistance in terms of benefits but when I was unemployed for 6 months last year myself & my "young family" were forced into living on one small P/T salary, £60.50 a week in JSA and no other assistance at all from central government or the local authority. In fact, the response we got to our request to being considered for Council Tax Benefit was one of the most rudely worded pieces of correspondence I have ever received.

We only kept our heads above water thanks to me investing a 4 figure sum from my 2004 redundancy, maxing out our credit cards and other handouts from family. Something else I found disgusting was the newly arrived "migrants" wandering around our local Tesco's with 20 pink cards which entitled them to buy "necessities" like a TV, DVD player, phone, deep-fat fryer, iPod, laptop etc etc etc...

Answers on a postcard please...

The basic reason is that the state does not give a **** about people who have done it all right and yet fallen on hard times through no fault of there own.

Had you been a complete drop out with no prospects of work, a teenage mum with two kids or a so called "asylum seeker" so called as they have probably come through six of seven countries before arriving in the UK then I am sure you would have been having a ball mate.

As a side note well done for getting back on the ladder.

To be fair I think the ones that are lording it up are doing so , not because they have got maximum benefits, rather more like they are claiming whilst having "other revenue streams". They are not abusing the system but defrauding it, (i see the 73 yr old BGT Breakdancer has had his benefit stopped) and as such should be prosecuted.

or there running the cocaine and heroin industry in this country along with every other vagrant

Back