• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron delivers statement Re: HMRC

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Here

Adjournment confirmed and the debt will be settled, prior to October 28th 2009.

Last edited:
Hopefully can put this to bed now and get on with pre-season.

Now where are those ****ing signings?!?!

Worley/Saah decisions today please :)

Well let it not be said, that i told you all, that everything has been blown way out of proportion. Case adjourned Bill to be paid in full before the October deadline as planned all along. Can we now, close the threads re - has ron gambled and lost, can we put our hands in our pockets etc etc. Im afraid alot of you on here are very very very gullible, and need to take a long hard look at yourselves, and also learn to think before opening your mouths or using your fingers! Ron said it would not be an Issue and it hasnt been and wont be, but of course those who love to hate him were all doom and gloom, calling him a liar, demanding a statement, time for Ron to be upfront and honest etc etc. Well let me tell you know, he was upfront and honest, u just didnt care to listen, shame on you! shame on you.

When i next hear the phrase "my source at the club" i am going to pay you a visit, and i am going to remove your testicles with a rusty nail!!

I have an idea for everyone.

Lets get behind the club for once!!

Does anyone else think all this court stuff was simply another 'smokescreen' to divert attention away from the fact we still haven't made any signings? It all appears a little too "convenient" for me.

Well let it not be said, that i told you all, that everything has been blown way out of proportion. Case adjourned Bill to be paid in full before the October deadline as planned all along. We can now, close the threads re- has ron gambled and lost, can we put our hands in our pockets etc etc. Im afraid alot of you on here are very very very gullible, and need to take a long hard look at yourselves, and also learn to think before opening your mouths or using your fingers! Ron said it would not be an Issue and it hasnt been and wont be, but of course those who love to hate him were all doom and gloom, calling him a liar, demanding a statement, time for Ron to be upfront as honestetc etc. Well let me tell you know, he was upfront and honest, u just didnt care to listen, shame on you! shame on you.

When i next hear the phrase "my source at the club" i am going to pay you a visit, and i am going to remove your testicles with a rusty nail!!

Well said.

Well let it not be said, that i told you all, that everything has been blown way out of proportion. Case adjourned Bill to be paid in full before the October deadline as planned all along. Can we now, close the threads re - has ron gambled and lost, can we put our hands in our pockets etc etc. Im afraid alot of you on here are very very very gullible, and need to take a long hard look at yourselves, and also learn to think before opening your mouths or using your fingers! Ron said it would not be an Issue and it hasnt been and wont be, but of course those who love to hate him were all doom and gloom, calling him a liar, demanding a statement, time for Ron to be upfront and honest etc etc. Well let me tell you know, he was upfront and honest, u just didnt care to listen, shame on you! shame on you.

You've hit the rusty nail on the head there. Now, let's all move on.

Well it's good news in the short term but we still owe 680k which we haven't got. I'm sure it will be paid but will again add to the overall debt the club is racking up which means even less chance of Tilly having a pot to **** in and signing anyone above Sunday league level. Loans all the way

What better way to follow this up, than a couple of defensive signings...

Over to you Ron, Tilly and Brushy...

Everything's peachy, and if you disagree, you hate the club.

Just one question, where is RM going to get that money from in three months?

Back