• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
... and a lady (presumably his missus) just walked past my house.

Make of that what you will.

It really is the Shrimpers Chat silly season if thats the only thing to talk about!!!

Hey mate - I saw him a couple of times close to your gaff when I stayed with you a couple of years ago. I think he parks up in your road en route to one of the caffs near The Grand - I saw him and his family outside the one on the corner same side of the road as The Grand. Actually "caff" is a bit of an under-statement, it's the upmarket one that looks like it was a tea house.

Hey mate - I saw him a couple of times close to your gaff when I stayed with you a couple of years ago. I think he parks up in your road en route to one of the caffs near The Grand - I saw him and his family outside the one on the corner same side of the road as The Grand. Actually "caff" is a bit of an under-statement, it's the upmarket one that looks like it was a tea house.

That'll be Stop the World Coffee House. I've seen him in there and Costa coffee loads.

Men like Ron don't walk anywhere.

Although I am pretty sure I have seen him going down Essex way in a pair of heelies.

Thank you Clark Kent, what edition of The Daily Planet will this be appearing in??

The Silly Season Edition.

To be honest I just wanted to see how much negativity could be caused by reporting he'd just walked up the road. We have a new victim however - Stop The World. Incidentally, the hanging sign above their door says "COFEEE HOUSE".

I did hear PB had applied to be the manager there as well...

The Silly Season Edition.

To be honest I just wanted to see how much negativity could be caused by reporting he'd just walked up the road. We have a new victim however - Stop The World. Incidentally, the hanging sign above their door says "COFEEE HOUSE".

I did hear PB had applied to be the manager there as well...

Prove it or tell us your source. :winking:

After the weekend we've just had , Phil is now happy that Southend is the right place to top up his tan.
He's here to stay !

After the weekend we've just had , Phil is now happy that Southend is the right place to top up his tan.
He's here to stay !

Has The Roslin installed a Solarium then? Don't suppose the weather will hold up to make the above assumption.

Back