• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Ron on Talksport 24th August

It would have to be Southend United (1906) FC or Southend United (2024) FC.

Or maybe Southend Reunited FC? 🙂
I think that’s a lovely thought but I genuinely believe that the splits that are apparent here would turn into chasms once various proposals for a phoenix club were put forward. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more than one club formed.

Administration & debenture, what does this mean? Unless someone pays the clubs debts we are going under. Therefore it maximises property profits. Please somebody tell me I’m wrong.

After listening to a mere snippet of his bile from Talksport, I don’t care what league we are in anymore, I want him out of our club at any cost. As long as we still have a club I’d do anything to get rid. No more lies, no more BS. Enough you scumbag, enough.
This

I'd be happy in the Essex senior league if it meant every trace of the peroxide parrot is banished from our club

Just listened to the full interview, Ron you are a total "bafoon / headcase" what's concerning is that you actually believe what comes out of your mouth........
You should be hiding in shame today with your head down in disgrace and not trying to court more personal publicity to justify your mismanagement........

So ahead of listening to the recording, I'm wondering the reason why he should go on National Media less than 24 hours after we were deducted 10 points by NL...was it:

a) To apologise to the many long suffering SUFC fans in person?

or

b) To assuage said SUFC fans and that whilst the events of yesterday were regrettable, he has everything in place to ensure that the club will be sold at the very latest by the end of September, or if for any reason that doesn't happen he will secure/pay all outstanding debts so the court case will be dismissed?

or

c) To promote the idea that there is another bidder out there...?

Lets see...

Ray has said it on national media, and I heard it directly from Kimura. You’re free to not believe me but it’s hard to overlook the (still available) Ray Winstone comments in public.
I can confirm that Ron lied (I know, incredible) about Ray W and the Kimura bid. It fell apart because they couldn’t possibly meet Ron’s ludicrous asking price after they found various nasties while doing their due diligence. I have stated this before and it remains the truth.

What really gets me is he plays the poor hard done by chairman now who has put all his personal wealth in and due to age and family now wants out......whilst conveniently not mentioning that from day one the land and development potential of Roots Hall and FF will make him and his family very wealthy and that's why he has stuck around over 20 years.Never once today was the issue raised that the sale is extremely selective to maximise his profit

Of course his end game is to wind up southend united fc ? The man is a total fraud and consumate liar...

And he only waited 25 years for it to happen. Do me a favor.
Sorry to de rail thread, not sure where to ask! Anyone know a banner printer who can print something today locally? Would like Ron to know how we all feel!

Interesting.

Within the inner circle of a former bidder but Can't Google "banner printing Southend"

I'm sure a banner with your thoughts will come as a total surprise to him.

Looking forward to another humble brag post over the weeknend saying hes text you but you can't tell anyone what it said.
Club sponsor Soloprint?? I'm sure they would be more than happy to oblige if owed monies.

What money would the club owe soloprint?

Jesus. Ron's a piece of work. But this cycle of fans repeating the same old cobblers is so boring.

So ahead of listening to the recording, I'm wondering the reason why he should go on National Media less than 24 hours after we were deducted 10 points by NL...was it:

a) To apologise to the many long suffering SUFC fans in person?

or

b) To assuage said SUFC fans and that whilst the events of yesterday were regrettable, he has everything in place to ensure that the club will be sold at the very latest by the end of September, or if for any reason that doesn't happen he will secure/pay all outstanding debts so the court case will be dismissed?

or

c) To promote the idea that there is another bidder out there...?

Lets see...
or (d) To blame all and sundry apart from himself as he's never made a mistake in 25 years.

Back