• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who is the best player in the world?

• Total voters
Ronaldo scored a hat-trick last night and now has 34 goals in 24 games so far. 3 hat-tricks in his last 6 games. Also the joint all-time top goalscorer for Portugal.

If he keeps this form up he surely must be favourite for the Ballon d'Or!

Ronaldo scored a hat-trick last night and now has 34 goals in 24 games so far. 3 hat-tricks in his last 6 games. Also the joint all-time top goalscorer for Portugal.

If he keeps this form up he surely must be favourite for the Ballon d'Or!

He was available at 2/1 before last night's game. And was 2/5 immediately after!

Let's not beat around the bush here, if anybody but Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or based on individual performance in 2013, it'll be one of the biggest ****ing sporting travesties to have ever been recorded.

Ronaldo every time,He has super pace whilst being big and powerful and can score from anywhere.

Let's not beat around the bush here, if anybody but Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or based on individual performance in 2013, it'll be one of the biggest ****ing sporting travesties to have ever been recorded.

This... His goal record for madrid alone is ridiculous. Something like 210 goals in 209 matches or something, plus messi is short

Even Gerrard didn't vote Suarez as his first or second choice!

Don't see him getting a repeat win for 2014-if his performance last night at Cornellá was anything to go by.:smiles:

Last edited:
Yeah, the best player in the world will indeed be devastated to have been judged so harshly by Espanyol's number one ex-pat teacher of business English fan in the world on the back of one underwhelming performance. That'll really **** on his chips this morning.

Yeah, the best player in the world will indeed be devastated to have been judged so harshly by Espanyol's number one ex-pat teacher of business English fan in the world on the back of one underwhelming performance. That'll really **** on his chips this morning.

We get it. He had an off night at Espanyol. You saw it. Well done.

ActuallY, I've seen Ronaldo play at Espanyol at least once a season, ever since he left MU for Real Madrid.I also saw a couple of his MU games at the Nou Camp,including that memorable first minute pen.miss in the Champions League SF a few years back.Maybe I've got a hex on him.:raspberry:

(Btw,I know at least four other British expat Espanyol fans and I can't claim to be the number one,as the guy I sit next to, a Cambridge United supporter, has a lower season card holder number than mine,meaning he's been a "soci" or member, longer.Maybe when he pops his cloggs).:Worthy:

Back