• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronaldo

DTS

The Business
Ronaldo walks into Burger King and goes up to the counter.

Ronaldo : Hello - Can I have two Whoppers please?

BK Staff : Certainly Sir, Your nice and slim and your in top form at the moment.

biggrin.gif

I will get my coat.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ June 28 2006,10:53)]i thought it was funny dave..
smile.gif
Funny coincidence that, what with the joke revolving around fast food an all that....

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2006,12:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ June 28 2006,10:53)]i thought it was funny dave..
smile.gif
Funny coincidence that, what with the joke revolving around fast food an all that....

laugh.gif
Smiffy

How does Burger King rate in your list of your best fast food restaurants?

He had chips as well!!!

love.gif

I'd personally rate Burger King above Mcdonalds in terms of quality, the XL Bacon Double Cheese IMO is the best burger and cannot be beaten on the High Street...

In terms of value for money, then Mcdonalds wins hands down.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2006,13:31)]I'd personally rate Burger King above Mcdonalds in terms of quality, the XL Bacon Double Cheese IMO is the best burger and cannot be beaten on the High Street...

In terms of value for money, then Mcdonalds wins hands down.

wink.gif
I fully agree with your coments Smiffy.

BK is a tad more expensive but you cannot beat there Bacon Double Cheesburger thing.

Oo.gif

Bk make fantastic burgers.

Unfortunately their chips are crap, and they argue over 10p packets of sauce. McD's is usually my burger joint of choice, as it's cheaper - and the Bigger Big Mac is great!

But is thie Bigger Big Mac actually that much bigger, if at all....

Several people who I have had this conversation with, agree with me that the bun is bigger but the burger is not....

Thoughts?..

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2006,15:39)]But is thie Bigger Big Mac actually that much bigger, if at all....

Several people who I have had this conversation with, agree with me that the bun is bigger but the burger is not....

Thoughts?..

rock.gif
you know far too much on this subject..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ June 28 2006,22:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ June 28 2006,15:39)]But is thie Bigger Big Mac actually that much bigger, if at all....

Thoughts?..

rock.gif
you know far too much on this subject..
Me thinks, smiffy secretly works for burger king at the week end to help pay for bills and all that...

Back