• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rooney, Hookers and the Daily Mirror

EastStandBlue

Life President
So, Tomorrow's Mirror on Sunday promises a "sizzling" expose on Wayne Rooney, alleging that he had an affair with a prostitute, which lasted several months, while Coleen was pregnant with their child.

Interestingly, he never filed for an injunction, unlike two of his International teammates this Summer...

Got no chance of featuring tomorrow night, apparently, as his head's all over the place...

I'm bored of 'The Sun'

They do the best to **** up the England football team.
Don't care if it sells papers. I wouldn't care if he married Defoe to be honest!

I'm bored of 'The Sun'

Don't care if it sells papers. I wouldn't care if he married Defoe to be honest!

It's a Mirror expose.

And, at the end of the day, you're in the limelight because you play professional football. If you can't not have sex with prostitutes, then it's probably best you don't get married or appear shocked when the revelations find themselves in the tabloids. The woman you just paid to have sex with is, more than likely, a money-grabbing whore, so when you stop paying her, it's highly likely she'll look to grab money from somewhere else.

People herald Rooney as this untouchable saviour of English football, and are then surprised when he acts like a bit of a ****. What do people expect from a 24 year old paid an obscene amount of money? Humanitarian missions?

Last edited:
I'm bored of 'The Sun'

erm, wasn't it the Mirror who paid the whore uncovered this?

Edited for better clarification!

Sadly, that's what constitutes as news these days. If he hadn't had sex with a prostitute, we wouldn't hear about him having sex with a prostitute. If you think the English tabloids are nasty, then you'd hate to see what the French and Italian press pack get up to with their international stars.

There are far more appropriate things to beat the tabloids with than exposing love-rats like, I don't know, tapping into people's voicemails to illegally obtain stories.

The thing that surprises me a little about this story is why it didn't come out sooner. Mrs Rooney gave birth some time ago, so this "affair" obviously dates back a fair while. Therefore I'm a touched surprised that it didn't come out during the World Cup, or is it a case of the press keeping their powder dry until the new round of England qualifiers get under way.

If a "celebrity" football is going around knobbing ladies of horizontal pleasure while his equally famous "celebrity" wife is about to knock out their first sprog, and he doesn't think that said lady of the night isn't going to blab for a fee to the press then he's guilty of being stupid above and beyond the call of duty.

Of course the broadsheets never do such things. Hence their silence...

It'll be interesting to see what the Met find with this renewed investigation... Particularly when you bear in mind the relationship between Scotland Yard and News International, detailed in this article in the NY Times, Which I definitely didn't thieve from Pubey's Facebook.

Therefore I'm a touched surprised that it didn't come out during the World Cup, or is it a case of the press keeping their powder dry until the new round of England qualifiers get under way.

If they had it by then, they would've published it. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that parasite Clifford has advised "Premiership Jenny" to sit on it until the World Cup was past, as to not be made out as the pantomine villain solely responsible for destroying the country's World Cup hopes.

Last edited:
Rooney quotes "I'll do anything to save my marriage" ... erm... no you wouldn't... else you wouldn't have slept with prostitutes in the first place

Apparently he will be playing tomorrow night. Head on the game sunshine!

Rooney must be chuffed that it's an away game. Gets him away from the media and out of the house, away from an upset Colleen.

To be honest, I blame Ferguson.

He'd have been putting pressure on Rooney to get married and settle down. The lad clearly wasn't ready for all that.

It's no wonder that so many footballers play away from home: they are encouraged to marry the first girl they meet and then spend the next decade having girls throwing themselves at them.

Back