• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
To those who have already read this post on one... or even two... other boards on other sites, I am very sorry for repeating myself yet again, but as I said before... not everybody reads all the boards. I've kept the topic title the same so those familiar with these contents can just ignore the thread.

Anyway... here goes... once again:

On December 28th, Mrs. OS (aka Miriam Christine) will be performing at Roots Hall as part of the match day entertainment.

This is obviously something she's very chuffed about... to be performing on the hallowed turf... so I hope some of you guys will be there to give a little applause.

Hopefully, there will be a feature on Blues TV that day as well, where one or two of her music videos will be shown (in part or in whole).

If you want more info, go to: http://www.miriamchristine.com

... although I know a lot of you have already... erm... checked her out!!!

Thanks to Scriv and SUFC for getting this going.

Oh... and no... this will NOT be a Family Bonanza Day.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2004,17:42)]To those who have already read this post on one... or even two... other boards on other sites, I am very sorry for repeating myself yet again, but as I said before... not everybody reads all the boards. I've kept the topic title the same so those familiar with these contents can just ignore the thread.

On December 28th, Mrs. OS (aka Miriam Christine) will be performing at Roots Hall as part of the match day entertainment.

This is obviously something she's very chuffed about... to be performing on the hallowed turf... so I hope some of you guys will be there to give a little applause.

Hopefully, there will be a feature on Blues TV that day as well, where one or two of her music videos will be shown (in part or in whole).

biggrin.gif
That's brilliant OS, what a top way to celebrate your Christmas homecoming! Gutted that I can't be there.

sad.gif

But then again, I'll save myself a bottle of 'morangie - all the more for my porage!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2004,16:42)]To those who have already read this post on one... or even two... other boards on other sites, I am very sorry for repeating myself yet again, but as I said before... not everybody reads all the boards. I've kept the topic title the same so those familiar with these contents can just ignore the thread.

biggrin.gif
I've just eaten a raw onion... not only did it make my eyes water...
sad.gif
but it's repeating just like the author of this thread!
tounge.gif

There's no originality coming from Malta these days!
biggrin.gif

Is this the fate of all Shrimpers who leave this shore . To become enamoured and then hitched to intellegent successful and might i say stunning women !

Hooray my years of sacrifice could bare fruit .

TAXI ...... (flips through atlas , right island not touched by shrimper hand already... ok .. checks funds . Right i can afford Creek sea island or Canvey . Oh bugger ..)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 07 2004,19:45)]
biggrin.gif
That's brilliant OS, what a top way to celebrate your Christmas homecoming! Gutted that I can't be there.

sad.gif

But then again, I'll save myself a bottle of 'morangie - all the more for my porage!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
Bugger! You can always DHL it!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Nov. 07 2004,19:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2004,16:42)]Oh... and no... this will NOT be a Family Bonanza Day.
Alright, I only asked!
sad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you were campaigning for the return of The Cheeky Girls, were you not?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]On December 28th, Mrs. OS (aka Miriam Christine) will be performing at Roots Hall as part of the match day entertainment.

Mark, I just noticed this.
Cracking news! Well done to Scriv et al for making it happen.

For anyone who hasn't heard of her (except from OS banging on about it), Mrs OS is actually pretty good. I got the album about 6 months ago and it's still getting more than it's fair share of airplay.

Looking forward to it OS!
We'll catch up when you come over.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ Nov. 09 2004,11:18)]For anyone who hasn't heard of her (except from OS banging on about it), Mrs OS is actually pretty good.  I got the album about 6 months ago and it's still getting more than it's fair share of airplay.
Couldn't agree more.

I've had a copy for around 3 months and am hoping to get Mrs OS to sign it when she's here.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 08 2004,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Nov. 07 2004,19:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 07 2004,16:42)]Oh... and no... this will NOT be a Family Bonanza Day.
Alright, I only asked!  
sad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And you were campaigning for the return of The Cheeky Girls, were you not?

tounge.gif
I protest my innocence on that one!
laugh.gif

Back