• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roswell

Roswell - Close Encounter, or a load of ****, kind of...?

• It's all absolute rubbish

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I want more proof before deciding

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I believe Roswell is true

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am an Alien

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cricko2

There was an interesting article in the mail last Saturday about a Lt Walter Haut the chief of public relations at the time.He has since died but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Full story here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465276&in_page_id=1770

Part of the text that stands out to me is the fact that so many things entered into the human domain not long after...he quotes .." Kevlar body armour. Stealth Technology. Night vision glasses. lasers and Integrated circuit technology" as all having there roots in Alien technology.

I have read several articles on this whole dilema. and alot of it to me makes sense.

Thoughts People!!

Last edited:
There was an interesting article in the mail last Saturday about a Lt Walter Haut the chief of public relations at the time.He has since died but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Full story here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=465276&in_page_id=1770

Part of the text that stands out to me is the fact that so many things entered into the human domain not long after...he quotes .." Kevlar body armour. Stealth Technology. Night vision glasses. lasers and Integrated circuit technology" as all having there roots in Alien technology.

I have read several articles on this whole dilema. and alot of it to me makes sense.

Thoughts People!!

I'm suprised the Mail did not try to blame the presence of these 'aliens' on Tony Blair's open door immigration policy or cite a possible link to the death of Diana Princess of Wales.

I'm suprised the Mail did not try to blame the presence of these 'aliens' on Tony Blair's open door immigration policy or cite a possible link to the death of Diana Princess of Wales.

The Independent have already used this to explain Global Warming and everything that's wrong with the country.

i read this on saturday and found it really interesting. where is the ship now?

I would guess that the advnaces in technology from the late 40's would be as a result of the huge investments in research during the war, and the pooling of ideas globally by the allies and subsequently the German research.

Back