• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 2 - For those of you still standing....

DTS

The Business
What a poor start for so many of us. A few of the more obvious results didnt come in. Only seven people make it through to round two as follows

THOUGH TO ROUND 2:

madetotry - (Southampton)
WightShrimper - (Reading)
Clinton Baptiste - (Sunderland)
Dick Bate's Protege - (Southampton)
Tinks - (Southampton)
blues_r_best - (Sunderland)
Steve lansley - (Man United)
Berriconne Shrimper - (Man United)

The teams you cannot select are in brackets

Fixtures are as follows:

Saturday 19th January 2013

Liverpool V Norwich

Man City V Fulham

Newcastle V Reading

Swansea V Stoke

West Ham V QPR

Wigan V Sunderland

West Brom V Aston Villa

Sunday 20th January 2013

Chelsea V Arsenal

Tottenham V Man Utd

I was going to get in early for next saturday by picking Man City for a win over Fulham, but instead I shall go out on a limb again and say QPR for a win over Wet Spam.​

I was going to get in early for next saturday by picking Man City for a win over Fulham, but instead I shall go out on a limb again and say QPR for a win over Wet Spam.​

Pops down bookies and sticks months wages on QPR :thumbsup:

Not seen an update, so thought I'd lend a hand...

madetotry - Newcastle

WightShrimper - QPR

Clinton Baptiste - Liverpool

Dick Bate's Protege - West Brom

Tinks - Newcastle

blues_r_best - West Brom

Steve lansley - Man City

Berriconne Shrimper - Liverpool

Last edited:
Not seen an update, so thought I'd lend a hand...

madetotry - Newcastle

WightShrimper - QPR

Clinton Baptiste - Liverpool

Dick Bate's Protege - West Brom

Tinks - Newcastle

blues_r_best - West Brom

Steve lansley - Man City

Berriconne Shrimper - Newcastle

I would like to think that the Liverpool in my post would mean i select Liverpool as my bet for this round but if they lose and Newcastle win then im glad to go with your choice.

MY choice are 4-0 up at 70 mins so i will stick with Liverpool please crabby but its good to see you are on the ball with the corrections.

MY choice are 4-0 up at 70 mins so i will stick with Liverpool please crabby but its good to see you are on the ball with the corrections.

to be fair I only updated this as I happened to notice nobody else was, so wasn't so much "on the ball" as not online.

Easy mistake to make though and I'm happy to take your word for it.

through to next week....

Clinton Baptiste - (Sunderland, Liverpool)

Dick Bate's Protege - (pending) (Southampton, West Brom)

blues_r_best - (pending) (Sunderland,West Brom)

Steve lansley - (Man U, Man City)

Berriconne Shrimper - (Man U, Liverpool)

Back