• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PL Weekly Points Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Here's this weeks points .. i'm going to say nothing but go and sit in the corner with the D hat on !!!

Hopefully canvey or Cricko will be able to update the table cos i'm too distressed after my awful performance

10 class
8 BrettieAngell
8 kingSHRIMPER
8 LuckyLuca
8 southend aussies
7 CyrilSneer
7 Emu
7 ldnfatso
7 The Big Shrimp
6 BLUEBLOOD Junior
6 DoDtS
6 manor15
6 Shrimpersarmy
6 Tinks
6 Vange Shrimper
5 davidovolic
5 Flinty
4 Cricko
4 Drastic Sturgeon
4 essexblue
4 Kristof
4 Nobby Snide
4 ol blue eyes
4 Roxy
4 seves
4 SUFC Al
3 canveyshrimper
3 Dave Smiths Love Child
3 eastwood shrimper
3 OldBlueLady
3 Wickford Shrimper
2 BLUEBLOOD
2 Napster

Last edited:
I should have 7 points, as i had the exact scores for both the SUFC & Leeds games

Sorted now mate .. sorry

It had to be sorted, I forgot to do it last week!!

Last edited:
God Im crap.... so pleased I am not a betting man..lol:D

You obviously don't remember the £50 bet we had pre-season then Ritchie, that you would finish above me this season ;)

Actually i've been so crap in recent weeks that perhaps i should've not mentioned it :doh:

You obviously don't remember the £50 bet we had pre-season then Ritchie, that you would finish above me this season ;)

Actually i've been so crap in recent weeks that perhaps i should've not mentioned it :doh:

cannot remember... but it was in beer garden at the Railway as I was ****ed then

but now u have reminded me I best start pulling my finger out ..lol

More like, What kind of son needs to rely on his Dad to tell him to take his thumb out of his own ar$e and do his predictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back