• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rubbish photographer+LDV Trophy= Crap picture

romany_blues

Did anyone get their LDV Trophy pictures back from the club. If you did were they good pictures or totally rubbish. I got mine back but it was totally rubbish I looked like a devil. The club now has it because we took it back and now we can't get hold of the bloke that's supposed to be sorting it out. This bloke always seems to be in 'meetings' or 'out'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (romany_blues @ May 31 2005,16:57)]I got mine back but it was totally rubbish I looked like a devil.
the camera never lies
laugh.gif

can we get our photo with promotion trophy now - if it ever comes back from ireland - ?
;)

at leasts its a tophy we have won, not one we didn't ;)

on a serious note, they should have been half-decent photos.......

If they do offer supporters to have their picture taken with the trophy I won't be having mine done if they have a chimp behind the camera.

£10 in which the picture was going to be put in a LDV Trophy frame but when it turned up it was stuck in a piece of cardboard

[b said:
Quote[/b] (romany_blues @ May 31 2005,17:10)]If they do offer supporters to have their picture taken with the trophy I won't be having mine done if they have a chimp behind the camera.
Maybe he was just monkeying around, or perhaps he was only paid peanuts
biggrin.gif
. I bet I could have done a better job gibbon half the chance
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I hope you get it sorted out.

should have been in the wrex suite after saturdays game, me and my lot have pics with all the players and one hand on the trophy! and a free bar and buffet!!!

would love to post on here but not fair on my contacts! was a cracking evening but surprised how upbeat the lincoln players were after losing!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 31 2005,17:50)]would love to post on here but not fair on my contacts! was a cracking evening but surprised how upbeat the lincoln players were after losing!
Frankly, I realy enjoyed my drive to Oxford and my pint with my brother. I don't see what all the fuss is about - meeting the players, hand on the cup, pictures, booze, bla-de-bla, sounds a right bore to me!
glare.gif

PS  I hate you!  
mad.gif

sad.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 31 2005,17:50)]would love to post on here but not fair on my contacts! was a cracking evening but surprised how upbeat the lincoln players were after losing!
Not really, they get to stay in a job. Very few were good enough for League 1.

Back