• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
From the official Twitter pointing to a statement on the OS.

Said Ryan Hall has appeared in court regarding an 'incident' in December and whilst the case is on going, they cannot release the specifics but he has the clubs 'full support'.

Hmmmm...

from Wiki....

faces three years imprisonment and/or a fine on indictment; six months imprisonment and/or a fine summarily

Was this not something to do with an "incident" at the players xmas party?

I think he will get a slapped wrist, fine and join Sawyer in painting the local toilet blocks...

We do like our court appearances dont we. Probably got our own parking space.

I think it's more like The Wire, where everybody at the club shares the same legal representative.

Levy.jpg

shame that players have to get involved in certain things outside of football, trouble is their is always idiots out their trying to get a certain reaction from well known people and make a few quid out of it, good luck mr hall.

shame that players have to get involved in certain things outside of football, trouble is their is always idiots out their trying to get a certain reaction from well known people and make a few quid out of it, good luck mr hall.

Don't forget that a large percentage of football players are idiots themselves.

Don't forget that a large percentage of football players are idiots themselves.

That's true enough, but I've seen incidents when players (not just SUFC players) are out with friends and family when they've just had abuse hurled at them for no particular reason other than they're a professional sportsman. I think I'd find it hard to turn the other cheek without wanting to deck the abuser.

That's true enough, but I've seen incidents when players (not just SUFC players) are out with friends and family when they've just had abuse hurled at them for no particular reason other than they're a professional sportsman. I think I'd find it hard to turn the other cheek without wanting to deck the abuser.

Yep, poor Mark Gower.

Was this not something to do with an "incident" at the players xmas party?

I think he will get a slapped wrist, fine and join Sawyer in painting the local toilet blocks...

Thats the one. IIRC they were out on in Southend and think something occured in Churchills. Not sure on his previous 'form' but as long as he's not been too nawty in the past, he'll be okay!

Back